Thread: Fake Files On Blubster

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Downloaded my first fake file today off of Blubster, only these are different, these fake files are more like they're chopped up, or scrambled, not like the fake files on K-Lite, where you have the ungodly schreeching noises. Yes people, they're here, the RIAA is everwhere, be aware.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    the only "clean" prog around in my opinion is irc, never had a fake file yet. apart from that everywhere has fake files.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I bet it was an average computer user that downloaded a fake of kazaa and decided to keep it.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Spam-King@13 June 2004 - 13:21
    I bet it was an average computer user that downloaded a fake of kazaa and decided to keep it.
    Could be, I never thought of that. But I'll just stick with Shareaza/LimeWire Pro.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Yeah, I got one fake file on Blubster a couple days ago. I deleted it and am hoping that I don't find any others.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    as long we all delete the fakes, we can keep the network clean as long as possible, riaa is going to take it over soon...
    that kind of links are not alowed.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    The RIAA just needs to relise that, no matter how many lawsuits they file, or how many fake files they upload, we're ALWAYS going to find more ways around them, and come out stronger than we were before.