Thread: I Have A Theory

that there are certain people within this community who attack individuals for reasons unknown to reasnable types. i reach this assumption because since using public forums (mainly this one) i have said bye bye to two hard drives. Any amateur slueths out there??? lets catch this dik head who ever they are and string him up for a public whipping!!! But maybe its a mod!!! they have direct access to ip addresses dont they?? i could just be paranoid but i dont think so as my beayn isnt quite as riddled with neurosis as most people i bump into in cyberspace. this thread dosent sound very friendly does it. but it seems to me that this place isnt really that friendly, so eh i thouight id just have a rant about it. The things I have witnessed in this forum are quite starkly dark to put it lightly, alot of quite disturbed people seem to reside in these halls. So cum on you little runt of a hacker you know who you are and you know what you did to my machine, I have contacted the powers thaat be and have developed a curse which should be knocking on your soul pretty soon!!! your ass

2. Lounge   -   #2
    very true dude B)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    What did this runt do to your machine?

and

how can you be certain it is from here?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@10 June 2004 - 02:55

and

i dont know about changing code in a comp but that is what happened to my os so that my comp wouldnt boot at all i know it wasnt you so chill out im sure that sum 1 dosent really like me here to the point that they use there techno knowlage to stuff an ordinary citizen like me right up the techno ass. OK i could be wrong but id rather just put it out there, cause im sure they will be reading this and i want them to know that im thinking about them so hard that maybe ill get through to them!! I am a wizard you know, ive smoked that much that i can perform conclusions such as "the lounge has a vandle" disagree if ya want but hey ask me if im bovered i just want to that mo fo cause he sucks his mums dik

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@10 June 2004 - 02:55

and

He didn't = notice the " in every post !

sorry Jamie - but I don;t think it's anything to do with teh Lounge

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+10 June 2004 - 03:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 10 June 2004 - 03:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax@10 June 2004 - 02:55

and

He didn&#39;t = notice the " in every post &#33;

sorry Jamie - but I don;t think it&#39;s anything to do with teh Lounge [/b][/quote]
    maybe yalright Sam nice to see ya dude

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by jazzthefunk+10 June 2004 - 03:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jazzthefunk @ 10 June 2004 - 03:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@10 June 2004 - 03:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax
    @10 June 2004 - 02:55

and

sorry Jamie - but I don;t think it&#39;s anything to do with teh Lounge
    maybe yalright Sam nice to see ya dude [/b][/quote]
    Hi Jim - and only teh mods have your IP and what could they do with that alone?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+10 June 2004 - 03:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 10 June 2004 - 03:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jazzthefunk@10 June 2004 - 03:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax

and

Hi Jim - and only teh mods have your IP and what could they do with that alone? [/b][/quote]
    i just dont know mush i have no clue whatsoever about how to hack merely how to spam. even if i did know i cant understand why any1 would want me in there target vision. You could be right on the lounge being free of blame but it doesent really matter does it if their here tyhey will have read this if not then its a wierd coincidence that ive had probs since joining here. I dont want to upset the people i like on here&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I lost a lot of uni work this last time which is y im but I know and respect a few individuals on here so dont want to be scared off by sum 1 so id rather just put my vibes out there. My protection iz better now so they shouldnt be able to infiltrate like they did before.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by jazzthefunk+10 June 2004 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jazzthefunk &#064; 10 June 2004 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@10 June 2004 - 03:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax

and

i just dont know mush i have no clue whatsoever about how to hack merely how to spam. even if i did know i cant understand why any1 would want me in there target vision. You could be right on the lounge being free of blame but it doesent really matter does it if their here tyhey will have read this if not then its a wierd coincidence that ive had probs since joining here. I dont want to upset the people i like on here&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I lost a lot of uni work this last time which is y im but I know and respect a few individuals on here so dont want to be scared off by sum 1 so id rather just put my vibes out there. My protection iz better now so they shouldnt be able to infiltrate like they did before. [/b][/quote]
    maybe?

....and could you not slave that drive with the one you are using now?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+10 June 2004 - 03:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 10 June 2004 - 03:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jazzthefunk@10 June 2004 - 03:29
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@10 June 2004 - 03:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax

and

i just dont know mush i have no clue whatsoever about how to hack merely how to spam. even if i did know i cant understand why any1 would want me in there target vision. You could be right on the lounge being free of blame but it doesent really matter does it if their here tyhey will have read this if not then its a wierd coincidence that ive had probs since joining here. I dont want to upset the people i like on here&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I lost a lot of uni work this last time which is y im but I know and respect a few individuals on here so dont want to be scared off by sum 1 so id rather just put my vibes out there. My protection iz better now so they shouldnt be able to infiltrate like they did before.
    maybe?

....and could you not slave that drive with the one you are using now? [/b][/quote]
    i tried but it didnt work tried everything man i had too cause i couldnt really afford to lose that work, ended up reformating it completely