Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Family Guy Moment

KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Too many to mention but here are some of my Fave's

Stewie Shoots Louis with a gun inside his sandwich and everyone looks at him,

- Stewie
    What you all looking, it's tuna fish.........and nothing else.

- Stewie
    There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore.

- Stewie - Sliding on the floor at home

I am nude on ICE

- Peter: I don't say this often enough, but, uh, I'm gonna die.
    - Lois: Oh my God.
    - Stewie: High five! Anyone? Anyone?

- Stewie:
    Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

- Stewie:
    What's this? Blueberries! Oh, oh my G ... oh, that's better than sex!

- Stewie Easy! Massage the scalp. You're washing a baby's hair, not scrubbing vomit off your Christmas dress, you holiday drunk.

- Stewie: What the hell is this?
    - Lois: Sweetie, that's tuna salad.
    - Stewie: Oh, is that what it is? Really? Because I could have sworn it was mayonnaise and cat food.

- Stewie: Augh! What the hell do you think you're doing?
    - Brian: I'm cleaning myself.
    - Stewie: You were clean fifteen minutes ago, now you're just on vacation.

- Stewie - Peter comes in the door looking thin after liposuction....
    - Stewie: My God it's finally happend. He's grown so big he's collapsed into him self like a neutron star.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    all the ones mentioned above are classics, in fact, i consider any scene from family guy a classic

-"Oh louis it was horrible, the fish were everywhere, in my pants, my shirt, nose and ears. And one of them said something anti-semitic while I was on my way out."

the intro to the episode 'Brian Does Hollywood' is spot-on
    -"What do you mean cut the blue wire, they're all blue wires!" LMAO

-"Mom, remeber that goldfish that we flushed down the toilet?" *FISH COCKS GUN AND POINTS AT CHRIS&#39; HEAD "He wasn&#39;t dead" <--one of the funniest

-"Trust me Chris, sometimes it&#39;s not a good thing to fit in"...flashback...Vietnam..."You guys are stupid, they&#39;re gonna be looking for army guys (peter is dressed in clown costume)"<---

-The Cloud Insurance take in Wish Upon A Weinstein (Unaired ep on the lask dvd in volume3 box set) was hilarious and well done

-Meg and her "nails">>>Peter: "We demand obideince, or else&#33;" Meg grows her nails and shrinks them rapidly| guy:"Is that all you can do?", meg scrathes him| guy: "Ouch that hurt&#33; Is that bleeding......no, but ouch though&#33;" <--spot on

-"Trust me, guys do crazy things when asked to for women"...flashback...Hot girl rings doorbell:"Hi, I"m on a scavenger hunt and I need a human foot" Peter:"Well, normally I wouldn&#39;t do that as it&#39;s a house rule, but I guess i could give it a try. (gets saw and starts cutting) so what is this for, like a school project or somethi AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHahahhHHAHAH&#33;" <--i couldn&#39;t stop laughing after i saw that bit

there are a million others, can&#39;t think of any though which means i&#39;m off to see all of volume 3

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Peter: Remember when i saved all your asses?

<Flashback to Quagmire, Cleveland and Joe bend over a table with their trousers around their ankles, with two dodgy looking guys behind them, Peter comes through the door with the sword and cuts up the nasty guys good>

Peter: I just wish i got there before the fornication

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
    Bellboy(spanish): Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don&#39;t need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
    Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
    Bellboy (sigh): No, just that first sentance and this one explaining it.
    Brian: You .... you&#39;re kidding me, right?
    Bellboy(spanish): Que?

LMAO

thanx to LINK

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by SillyRumours@12 June 2004 - 05:00
    Peter: Remember when i saved all your asses?

<Flashback to Quagmire, Cleveland and Joe bend over a table with their trousers around their ankles, with two dodgy looking guys behind them, Peter comes through the door with the sword and cuts up the nasty guys good>

Peter: I just wish i got there before the fornication
    isn&#39;t it "wish i&#39;d been there before the sodimaztion?" lmao

peter: if ur there, and i&#39;m here, and istanbul is somewhere in this general aread, who the hell is that?

the ep where peter and loius date other ppl (jenny love hewiit), a particular scene made me laugh till i cried:

in the police van:
    joe: "this is the latest in law enforcement technology, peter, stand on that red square."
    (peter stand on sqaure, arms come out and puts his hands behind his back)
    machine: " u have the right to remain silent"
    quagmire:"lemme try"
    joe:"don&#39;t do it quagmire&#33;"
    (quagmire stands in sqauare and arms come down and start beating him wit night sticks)
    machine: "warning, warning, minority suspect, look out he&#39;s got a gun" (puts a gun next to his body)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    THE FUNNIEST ONE IS WHEN THE PETER IS SENTENCED TO JAIL AND EVERY ONE IS LIKE ON NO ON NO&#33;&#33;&#33; AND THE KOOL AID MAN COMES OUT OF NO WHERE AND IS LIKE OH YEA

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by DipSet Taliban@13 June 2004 - 13:10
    THE FUNNIEST ONE IS WHEN THE PETER IS SENTENCED TO JAIL AND EVERY ONE IS LIKE ON NO ON NO&#33;&#33;&#33; AND THE KOOL AID MAN COMES OUT OF NO WHERE AND IS LIKE OH YEA

That was my fav as well

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    I never farted until i was 18
    (flashback)
    fart
    Peter: What the hell was that

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    (Peter in prison again)

SCARY THUG CRIMINAL: You&#39;re dead, you&#39;re all dead

PETER: Thank god, he thinks we&#39;re zombies

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by DipSet Taliban@13 June 2004 - 11:10
    THE FUNNIEST ONE IS WHEN THE PETER IS SENTENCED TO JAIL AND EVERY ONE IS LIKE ON NO ON NO&#33;&#33;&#33; AND THE KOOL AID MAN COMES OUT OF NO WHERE AND IS LIKE OH YEA&nbsp; &nbsp;

That was a funny one.

Stewie Griffin: [After Lois tries to feed Stewie his broccoli "airplane style"] Damn you, damn the broccoli, and damn the Wright Brothers.
    ---
    Pool Boy: I&#39;m sorry sir, you can&#39;t park your van on the diving board.
    Lois Griffin: This is my son.
    Pool Boy: Oh, my apologies. Hey, Tom. He&#39;s not a van, he&#39;s just a fat kid.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast