Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Family Guy Moment

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Rick Phlegm@15 June 2004 - 06:46
    Favorite Family Guy Moment
    When it was cancelled
    congrats if that's sarcasm , go to hell if that's the truth , family guy can outlaugh (or make anyone laugh, not u if ur not being sarcastic) and show any day and that's the truth

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    PETER: When did the change 'for' to 'from'
    BRIAN: They had a meeting last week, they sent you an invitation, but you must have thought it was from you, you know i don't know where i'm going with this, so i'm going to just call you stupid

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Originally posted by SillyRumours@15 June 2004 - 16:42
    PETER: When did the change 'for' to 'from'
    BRIAN: They had a meeting last week, they sent you an invitation, but you must have thought it was from you, you know i don't know where i'm going with this, so i'm going to just call you stupid
    lmfao i remember that scene like i just saw it

peter: oh thank u jesus!
    camera goes up to heaven--> jesus: but i didn't do anything?!
    gunesh (is that how u spell it? guy wit 8 hands) comes in--> gunesh: it's it's okay, i get that a lot.

i couldn't stop laughing after i saw that one

oh and also:

the bit where stewie mentions something about culture in the house and wat it would be like and they show how it'd be like, sponatanious combustion , that scene was from the episode where peter becomes a fisherman.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    What was the name of that episode were brain(i think) said somthin like remeber the last time you tried to tape somthing, then it goes to that scene were it shows him hit record on a footbal game then the fbi break into his house and start talking about copyright laws?
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    think it was the christmas special one called like "A Very Special Frickin' Family Guy Christmas" or something like that, 3rd season, that was funny as hell though

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Originally posted by einstein146@16 June 2004 - 22:03
    think it was the christmas special one called like "A Very Special Frickin' Family Guy Christmas" or something like that, 3rd season, that was funny as hell though
    ya , remember the "mild seditive"? lol, blows up a car , oh and as stated above:

fbi: "do u have the copyright laws and required permission from FOX and the NFL to record this program?"
    peter: "just fox, hehahah (that weird laugh he does when he's nervous)" and holds out a piece of paper

all the fbi agents take the saftey off their guns and peter dives out of the way and they shoot the hell out of the VCR

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Brian: What kind of a man has a joke fire extinguisher?
    Peter: A man who cares enough about humour to put his family's lives at risk

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    When he wishes for his own theme music...and then wishes he didn't have a bone in his body.

The over-long fight with a man dressed as a chicken.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Peter: Hey, what are you doing here?
    Superman: I killed a hooker. She made a crack about me being faster than a speeding bullet so I ripped her in half like a phonebook.

Peter: You may have killed her when you shoved all those dollar bills down her throat, you may have killed her when you hit her with the stool ... I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But I'll tell you what didn't kill her ... smoking!

Peter: Lois, um, go get the medical dictionary and look up "fork" and "lung."
    Lois: Why?
    Peter: Time is a factor, Lois.

Lois: I guarantee you a man made that commercial.
    Peter: Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast