Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Family Guy Moment

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Peter: Oh my, it appears I've spontaneously combusted!
    lol, that rabbit/chicken bit was hilarious too (especially the chicken guy fighting peter for 5 min. )

bar owner: run home peter, run as fast as you can!
    peter starts running, and then when he&#39;s just about to get home he falls down and hurts his knee (and does the whole "ahh--ssshhh--ahhhh-sshhh-ahhh...) <----classic family guy moment

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    at dinner Peter poops himself and shouts out "Uh, oh&#33;"

Peter: Can&#39;t I at least get a song before i go?
    Umpa-Lumpas: Umpa-Lumpa, Grumpiddy [kicks Peter in shin]
    Peter: ahh--ssshhh--ahhhh-sshhh-ahhh...

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Peter: Chris, everything I say is a lie...except that, and that, and that, and that............

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    the one where brian uhhh "violates" mr. peuterschmitts dog seabreeze and they go on the run together and hide in a crappy motel.

Motel Guy: "... and we&#39;ve got some bad roaches"

inside the bathroom are two human sized roaches with bandanas and ones holding a knife

RoachKnife: "Don&#39;t come any closer man or I&#39;ll cut you, I&#39;ll cut you so bad you&#39;re gonna wish I hadn&#39;t cut you&#33;"

Brian: "Wow those ARE some pretty bad roaches"

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Originally posted by einstein146@23 June 2004 - 20:07
    the one where brian uhhh "violates" mr. peuterschmitts dog seabreeze and they go on the run together and hide in a crappy motel.

inside the bathroom are two human sized roaches with bandanas and ones holding a knife

RoachKnife: "Don&#39;t come any closer man or I&#39;ll cut you, I&#39;ll cut you so bad you&#39;re gonna wish I hadn&#39;t cut you&#33;"

You mean:

Roach one - "Hey you&#39;re on our turf man"

Roach two - "Hey man I cut you, I cut you so bad, you gonna wish I no cut you so bad".

They sound like Columbian drug dealers

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy+23 June 2004 - 16:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KazaaBoy @ 23 June 2004 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-einstein146@23 June 2004 - 20:07

You mean:

Roach one - "Hey you&#39;re on our turf man"

Roach two - "Hey man I cut you, I cut you so bad, you gonna wish I no cut you so bad".

They sound like Columbian drug dealers [/b][/quote]
    lol, that was hilarious, they were like 10 feet tall roaches motel guy: "i blame society"

government building:
    chris: is this where babies come from?
    brian: yes chris, this is where babies come from (sarcastic voice)
    chris: &#33;&#33; (gasp)&#33; (points at loius) YOU SAID I CAME FROM YOUR VAGINA&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there&#39;s a message in my Alphabits. It says, &#39;Oooooo.&#39;
    Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Peter: : This is life so go and have a ball. Because the world don&#39;t move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have ... my opening statement. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    This is life so go and have a ball. Because the world don&#39;t move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have ... my opening statement. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.
    lol, the debate thing

brian: "did u try the &#39;write angry letters but don&#39;t send them&#39; technique"?
    peter: "u weren&#39;t supposed to send those?"
    meg: "hey look , i got a letter from dad&#33; it says &#39;dear meg, for the first 4 years of your life, i thought u were a housecat&#39;. DAD&#33;"
    stewie: "look, i got one too. &#39;dear stewie, get out&#39;. oh that&#39;s nice"
    loius: "mine just says dear loius and then it looks like someone spit on the paper. you got something to say to me, say it to my face peter&#33;"
    peter: "oh and P.S. (starts conguring up a huge spit ball) lmao

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    Whats the episode called where peter gets all embarrassed because chrises cock is bigger than his.

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    Meg meets the nudist kid in the mall, and he&#39;s bought a supersoaker, which he starts pumping and then water squirts out

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast