Thread: Deleted Movie

Ok, here is the deal.... I deleted my movies out of "My Kazaa Lite" files. I have everything copied and sent to my shared folder after downloading is completed. For some reason, I cannot find 2 of the movies that I had in My Kazaa. Is there any way to retrieve the files that I had deleted? If I had deleted them from my shared folder, they would have been in my recycle bin, but they were not, so it seems to me there must have been a glitch or something when I took them out of my kazaa folder. Has anyone had this happen? I also had a movie not show up in My Kazaa folder, but I found it only in my shared folder. Any ideas as to what happened? Does this make any sense?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    DARKSHADOW's Avatar Poster
    They mght have gone walkies to another folder ,use the search function in the start menu and setit to search ur whole comp

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Just type *.avi in the search box and it will come up with a complete list for you.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Thanks, tried searching *avi & I guess they're gone for good. Only the movies I have in my shared folder showed up. Bummer.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    maybe they were mpg movies...

so maybe you should search for "*.mpg" before you give up all hope....

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    They were Ghost Ship & About Schmidt (cd1)..both were from a verified list & they ended in .avi... What suxs so bad is that I can't seem to get them downloaded again..not enough sources.... This 'll teach me to double check my shared folder before deleting!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    lemme guess, did u try to view them with avipreview and forget to fully close it thru the taskmanager out after u looked, cause I did that 2 days ago and that happened, pissed me right off.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    sh%$! I bet that's what I did. I had just checked them out on AVI preview. They were my last 2 downloads completed. It was right after that , that I deleted them from My Kazaa. Another lesson to learn.... Now if only I could get another copy downloaded!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    sh%$!  I bet that's what I did.  I had just checked them out on AVI preview.  They were my last 2 downloads completed.  It was right after that , that I deleted them
    Did you have Norton Utilities installed? If so right click on the recycle bin and search Norton protected files. You may just be in luck if you haven't written lots to disc and stayed away from defragging so far.
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>To be or not to be, I&#39;m just here for the beer like any true CANADIAN...uh ooooh??
    Sorry I just burped and farted and it really reeeeeeeks&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class='signature'>