Thread: Posts Disappeared

Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    I've noticed many posts here have disappeared. All those between 20th may and 9th june. Anyone know what happened?
    Robert00000

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Browse the board

hmm...asspie

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Robert00000@11 June 2004 - 00:18
    I've noticed many posts here have disappeared. All those between 20th may and 9th june. Anyone know what happened?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=113743

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Its probably the proxy server my isp is using to connect me it keeps causing problems.

I've checked for my recent posts and they're missing. I've also noticed other posts between the dates i mentioned are also missing.

I think i need to contact the isp again to give them a piece of my mind. They try to save money by using a proxy server, but this brings up old contents of websites
    Robert00000

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Retired
    Hi all, well after a long night and tough day we have put the backup up from May 19th. We had backups from just 2 days ago, but there were numerous errors in the backup. I had two of my guys work for several hours trying to make a program to merge two different databases so that we wouldn't loose posts, however this did not work.

We ended up having to go to the May 19th backup. This means all posts made and members who signed up in the last 20 days are gone. I wish we didn't have to do this but we did :-(

For those of you who don't know what happened yesterday, Rip The Jacker, one of the mods here basically went nuts and moved almost all the topics to the trash folder. I have no clue why he has done this, as he was always friendly to me in IM chats I would have with him. If any of you hear an explanation from him about why he did what he did, then please let me know. For now I have banned him from the site.

Sorry once again for the downtime and loss of posts.
    If you have any questions please ask. I wil be back in an hour
    Brian

further discussion here.