Thread: Pwned The Food Machine At Work

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    anyway, i was at work yesterday and went to buy my favouritre pickled onion crisps from the food machine. (cheese tells me they are called vending machines)
    anyhow someone had tried to buy a packet of barbeque crisps from it and they had become lodged just above the exit bit where you pick up your food. they had then ordered a chocolate bar, i believe it was a time out or a drifter and it had became stuck on top of the crisps. i saw this and making sure no one was around proceeded to kick fuck out of the machine to try and knock it down, this didnt work.
    my next idea was to select a chocolate bar which was higher up and hope this landed on the crisp/sweet combo and knocked them down. i weighed up my options and the aero bar looked the best bet. so i ordered the aero which was umber 37 btw, costing me 40p i thought this was a risky gamble if it didnt pay off. so i put my money in and it didnt work. the aero was now lodged on the drifter or time out ontop of the crisps. (this is getting a bit like the woman who swallowed a fly). i had exactly 35p left, and still no crisps. i had to make a decision.
    crisps or the jackpot.
    i then noticed that a certain chocolate bar was right next to where the crisps were stuck, why not just order that and hope it pushes the crisps down. so i ordered number 58 which was a twix. the twix as it was pushed to the front of the line knocked the crisps and the drifter/time out and aero down, and i scooped the jackpot.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    This is like the time the condom machine broke at the hogshead and I got free condoms...

Story of my life always getting free condoms and nothing...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Don't lie cheese, we all know you use those condoms to blow them up on your head and giggle like a small child

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Once again ...violence does not get you anywhere
    proceeded to kick fuck out of the machine to try and knock it down

thats some serious mental calculations you did there - you sould get the Physics Pulitzer Prize and then get hired by NASA.

Genius

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    hopefully someone will leave me something today.