Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About My Topic....

BANNED
    Ok, my question WASN'T answered. YES, I did have my sig before may 19th, so that strikes out that it was lost. Either way, I WOULD have a sig of any kind, not just blank space.

It pisses me off that JJ is closing topics again without even something being answered. The only mod that actually seems interested in this issue is Nikki (and I appreciate that, thanks), since she is the only one that pm'ed me asking me for info.

EDIT - BTW....when the f**k was MM banned?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    jetje's Avatar former star
    I answered it, no mod removed it... and you can ul it again. If it has to go a mod will contact you! That's an easy way to solve the mystery!

Again that's an answer!!!!

Check back the topic and tell me it wasn't hijacked... so instead of telling good job you start crying about it....

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    BANNED
    good job for closing a topic? Lol!

You should really try to actually understand what a mod means. It doesn't mean closing hijacked threads, but preventing them from hijacking. It means MODDING a topic, not CLOSING it

BTW...here's what SH says:

I'm not posting anymore on FST ,i just got this PM, judge yourself :

Image Resized
    I think I might have a clue of WHO is removing sigs and banning members

I might even assume that SOMEONE was the one responsible for the forum loss recently.... he is in power to do so

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    This constant abuse of the rules should be stopped, why can't this be sorted by PM?

Oh. that's right you don't get the attention/free advertising you're after.

Perhaps MM was banned for constantly breaking rules...like say Rule 12.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 June 2004 - 12:56
    This constant abuse of the rules should be stopped, why can't this be sorted by PM?

Oh. that's right you don't get the attention/free advertising you're after.

Perhaps MM was banned for constantly breaking rules...like say Rule 12.
    MM says he last logged in 2 days ago, and today that he tried he was banned. I'm one of the last people left here that can tell him the reason, since he doesn't know why

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Out of The Ordinary
    I'll try and find Your sig in the database, are You happy now?

BOT

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Poster
    Defention of a moderator:

A registered user assigned by an administrator of a particular community and given the authority to edit posts and move, delete and close topics in a forum.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by NightStalker@11 June 2004 - 13:03

A registered user assigned by an administrator of a particular community and given the authority to edit posts and move, delete and close topics in a forum.
    Read it again? Read the first thing..... EDIT POSTS. That's the first thing to do, not the other ones. Editing the spam out is better than closing the topics. I can obviously say you don't know what running a forum is

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+11 June 2004 - 19:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 11 June 2004 - 19:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NightStalker@11 June 2004 - 13:03

Read it again? Read the first thing..... EDIT POSTS. That&#39;s the first thing to do, not the other ones. Editing the spam out is better than closing the topics. I can obviously say you don&#39;t know what running a forum is [/b][/quote]
    And I doubt you have a clue of what running a busy forum is all about.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    BANNED
    You don&#39;t even know WHAT I run lol. Either way, I&#39;m gonna leave it there since I don&#39;t want this topic closed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast