Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine?

Originally posted by misterSTFU+12 June 2004 - 02:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (misterSTFU @ 12 June 2004 - 02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4play@12 June 2004 - 02:46
    coke is a fucking expensive habit and you really dont wanna go down that road.

thinking i can control it is just plain stupid, you can&#39;t thats why drugs like coke are so popular once you start doing them socially they become a habit and then your stuck on them, till your in trouble and have to stop. I should know i have been there and it ain&#39;t fun when very bad men start asking for money you dont have.

Who the hell said e&#39;s have a good come down. they are pure shit in a pill and your will know it for the next 3 days after taking them. the urge to slash your wrist because you feel so low is just not worth the few hours your up.

from an ex user just do it the once and walk the hell away. Its fun to say yeah i did so and so but making it a habit means trouble. one day someone will pass you something that you dont know about and you will regret it. I was once given mdma (pure ecstacy) as cocaine. i snorted it and started freaking out in a club. next thing i know i woke up in a gutter with no money hurting all over.

drugs are very bad when you dont know what you are doing and when you know what your doing your an idiot.

stick to the beer its not safe but at least it has to be of a decent quality.

p.s this is a drunk post all evidence contained in this post cannot be used later
    amen [/b][/quote]
    does that include the "ps"

if so - I might start using that

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+12 June 2004 - 02:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 12 June 2004 - 02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by misterSTFU@12 June 2004 - 02:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-4play
    @12 June 2004 - 02:46
    coke is a fucking expensive habit and you really dont wanna go down that road.

thinking i can control it is just plain stupid, you can&#39;t thats why drugs like coke are so popular once you start doing them socially they become a habit and then your stuck on them, till your in trouble and have to stop. I should know i have been there and it ain&#39;t fun when very bad men start asking for money you dont have.

Who the hell said e&#39;s have a good come down. they are pure shit in a pill and your will know it for the next 3 days after taking them. the urge to slash your wrist because you feel so low is just not worth the few hours your up.

from an ex user just do it the once and walk the hell away. Its fun to say yeah i did so and so but making it a habit means trouble. one day someone will pass you something that you dont know about and you will regret it. I was once given mdma (pure ecstacy) as cocaine. i snorted it and started freaking out in a club. next thing i know i woke up in a gutter with no money hurting all over.

drugs are very bad when you dont know what you are doing and when you know what your doing your an idiot.

stick to the beer its not safe but at least it has to be of a decent quality.

p.s this is a drunk post all evidence contained in this post cannot be used later

amen
    does that include the "ps"

if so - I might start using that [/b][/quote]
    just put it as your sig

3. Lounge   -   #43
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I dated a girl who worked in a local rehab clinic in london. Everytime i went in there i would have to sit in with the junkies who had gangrenous vains and uncontrollable spasms because of dependencies.

It changed my life seeing these people i think everyone should see the reality of drugs. scare tactic maybe but hell once you see the reality drugs sort of lose their appeal.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by misterSTFU@12 June 2004 - 02:53

just put it as your sig
    Just tried and I got no more room - what coul I possibly sacrifice?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    guess its more watching others than anything for me, maybe bbc1 should have a fly on the wall rehab series to see if thtt has any effect cos IMO its painful to look at someone who lost it all to smack and even pretty depressing (not a dig at forum members ) to see old freinds drifting down the weed road and turn into dickheads

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by misterSTFU@12 June 2004 - 03:00
    guess its more watching others than anything for me, maybe bbc1 should have a fly on the wall rehab series to see if thtt has any effect cos IMO its painful to look at someone who lost it all to smack and even pretty depressing&nbsp; (not a dig at forum members ) to see old freinds drifting down the weed road and turn into dickheads
    at one poin twhen I worked there we discussed this.....yeah it&#39;s as fucked up as fuck before but oncwe they get in it&#39;s all bed hopping adn shiot..though many ppl died though on relpase diue to less tolerance..

bte - I was sober when I was work ign there -it wasn;t becasue I was drunk ornasny

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by brenda@12 June 2004 - 03:13
    @ SensualBarfing - couldn&#39;t have put it better myself

@ Withcheese -
    Birthdays, special occassions and, of course, for a very white christmas.
    I haven&#39;t heard that said for such a long time &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

@ Danb - yeah me too

my twopence worth - moderation is the name of the game
    Thanks, Bren&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

yogi

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 22:40
    I&#39;ve came to the conclusion that cocaine is natures way of saying u have too much money the cons... 1. its expensive 2. Compared to other far cheaper drugs the high is short and not very good, 3. the majority of it is cut to bits.
    the pros. 1 u can eat on it.

Any opinions?
    I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Skweeky+12 June 2004 - 13:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skweeky @ 12 June 2004 - 13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 22:40
    I&#39;ve came to the conclusion that cocaine is natures way of saying u have too much money the cons... 1. its expensive 2. Compared to other far cheaper drugs the high is short and not very good, 3. the majority of it is cut to bits.
    the pros. 1 u can eat on it.

Any opinions?
    I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray. [/b][/quote]

totally agreed................

Getting bad drugs means having bad suppliers............

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 June 2004 - 23:49

Coke is a white powder that&#39;s usually divided into lines on a smooth surface and snorted up the nose with a rolled up tenner or a straw. It can be smoked and is sometimes made into a solution and injected.

A gram of coke generally costs between £40 and £60.

40 tonnes of cocaine were brought into Britain last year*. Coke is big business. So it&#39;s not unusual to find the odd wrap padded out with a bit of sugar, starch or talcum powder. Truth is that some wraps of coke would do a good job of cleaning the bathroom.

*Source: National Criminal Intelligence Service

Taking coke makes users feel on top of the world. It&#39;s a bit like speed (amphetamines) but it&#39;s stronger and doesn&#39;t last as long. People taking it feel wide awake, confident and on top of their game.
    Coke&#39;s a stimulant it raises body temperature, makes the heart beat faster and staves off feelings of hunger.
    There is a flip side.

After a big night on coke it&#39;s not unusual for people to feel like they&#39;ve got the flu.
    Some people act like they&#39;re the greatest... dancer.. lover.. comedian on the planet. Usually they&#39;re not.
    The hit from coke doesn&#39;t last long (20-30 minutes).
    When the effects start to wear off there&#39;s a strong temptation to take more.

Coke is very addictive. It can be very difficult to resist the craving and strong psychological dependance due to changes in the brain. Recent evidence suggests possible long-term changes to the nervous system.

Although psychological dependance is more of a problem than physical withdrawal symptons, low mood and feeling very rough soon after stopping can also tempt people to take more coke. A habit can be expensive and take over your life.

Crack and cocaine users have died from overdose. High doses can raise the body&#39;s temperature, cause convulsions and respiratory arrest. Risk of overdosing increases if crack is mixed with heroin, barbiturates or alcohol.
    Cocaine is bad news for anybody with high blood pressure or a heart condition. Perfectly fit, young people can have a fit or heart attack after taking too much coke.
    Those who get into coke often find they begin to crave it more and more.
    Using it a lot makes people feel depressed and run down.
    Too much sniffing coke and you&#39;re sneezing lumps out of your nose into a hanky.
    People who use crack or coke regularly often develop serious problems with anxiety and paranoia. It&#39;s a known cause of panic attacks.
    Because the effects wear off so quickly, cocaine and crack are expensive drugs. A cocaine habit can seriously damage your wallet.
    Very large doses can cause death from heart or respiratory problems. You may not know you have a pre-existing heart condition.
    Large or frequent use of coke tends to knock sexual desire on the head.
    If there have been previous mental health problems coke could bring those problems to the surface again. If a close relative has had mental health problems there might also be an increased risk in some users.
    Injecting any drug can cause vein damage, ulcers and gangrene. Dirty or shared needles and other injecting works can help the spread of HIV and hepatitis.
    It&#39;s easier to overdose injecting. Cocaine is a local anaesthetic and it deadens pain at the injection site. This makes it harder for injectors to notice the damage they may be doing.
    Using alcohol and cocaine together can be deadly.
    Injecting a mixture of cocaine and heroin, known as a &#39;Speedball&#39; is one of the most dangerous cocktails you can put in a human body. It is also potentially deadly.
    Taking coke when you&#39;re pregnant can damage your baby. Coke causes miscarriage, premature labour and smaller babies and may cause congenital abnormalities. Babies born to mothers who keep using throughout their pregnancy show withdrawal syndrome.

Cocaine and crack are Class A drugs - illegal to have, give away or sell. Possession can get you up to seven years in jail. Supplying someone else with it can get you life and an unlimited fine.

Fact: Passing drugs among friends is supplying in the eyes of the law.

Fact: A drug conviction could stand between you and your ideal job.
    Source.
    Good reply although I don&#39;t think Crack Cocaine and Cocaine Hydrochloride are not necessarily the same thing. Chemically they are different and therefore the physiological effects are different too. Do people seriously think that smoking Cocaine is the same as smoking Crack?? It isn&#39;t&#33;&#33; Since the Cocaine Hydrochloride decomposes at the temperature required to vaporise it (ie - it doesn&#39;t work), Cocaine is instead converted to the liberated Base form. Initially, "Free-Base" Cocaine was typically produced using volatile solvents, usually Ether. Unfortunately, this technique is physically dangerous. The solvent tends to ignite, because of this a more convenient method of producing smokeable Free-Base became popular. Its product is Crack. To obtain Crack, Cocaine Hydrochloride is concentrated by heating the drug in a solution of Baking Soda until the water evaporates. This type of Base-Cocaine makes a cracking sound when heated; hence the name "Crack". Base-cocaine vaporises at a low temperature, so it can be easily inhaled via a heated pipe.

I also fail to see how people can lump dopaminergic drugs and empathogens into the same category. That&#39;s like saying Beer is the same as Cigarettes&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast