Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Cocaine?

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray.
    I'm not a punter I don't have a dealer, I was just there when it was getting sorted out I just know folk who dabble in that sort of thing and thought why not I had'nt had any for ages and knew it was pure, The last thing that I would be doing is buying coke of a coke dealer I've seen what they do with it and believe me what the punter gets is far from what its meant to be, round here I know ppl who were giving out glucose and salts that are meant for babys teething that u rub on babys gums to numb them, stick it in with glucose and clubbers who were already off it were loving it because there nose was going numb and kept coming back for more. I just posted this because my m8's were going on about coke this coke that and I was thinking well its alright but I would'nt say its outstanding just alright.
    I also fail to see how people can lump dopaminergic drugs and empathogens into the same category. That's like saying Beer is the same as Cigarettes!!
    Agreed a lot of the posts have been putting everything in same packet which could'nt get further from the truth, Hands up I smoke pot when I work away from home but I never bring it in my house, it stops me going on the piss when I'm away and keeps me out of trouble The only side affect to me is nicotine craving when I'm at home which is down to the legal cigs not the resin so it needs put into perspective. Its seems odd aswell that ppl mention good old beer but there over 300,000 alcohol related deaths in the u.k as opposed to a handfull of exctasy deaths and as of getting down the slippery roads I have a successful interior lining buisness, a nice house and a family who don't want for anything, my wife knows I do it but not in front of her and my daughter knows nothing, its like some1 said in an earlier post it depends on wether your mentally prepared for it and the reasons u take it, I have friends who sit in flats all day smoking pot and waiting for thier next giro but the rest go to work smoke pot and make a living, I also have friends who might smoke crack and herion at a party then never do it again for months, but then I see hard core smack rats walking round the town with dirty clothes on just shoplifting all day, I dunno why this happens like I say its probably down to personality.

Anyway good views though seeing how different ppl percieve drug use.

"CHOOSE LIFE"

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I also fail to see how people can lump dopaminergic drugs and empathogens into the same category. That's like saying Beer is the same as Cigarettes!!
    They get lumped together because they are substances that should be treated with care, even "good old weed" in fact I'd quite happily throw beer and cigarettes into this group.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Its seems odd aswell that ppl mention good old beer when there are over 300,000 alcohol related deaths in the u.k as opposed to a handfull of exctasy deaths
    Thanks for making that point!!!

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #54
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 11:12
    I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray.
    Are these words from experience?

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by UcanRock2+12 June 2004 - 15:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UcanRock2 @ 12 June 2004 - 15:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@12 June 2004 - 11:12
    I suggest you find a new dealer and buy stuff that actually looks white. Not yellow or gray.&nbsp;
    Are these words from experience? [/b][/quote]
    What do you think?

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Originally posted by Skweeky+12 June 2004 - 16:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skweeky @ 12 June 2004 - 16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by UcanRock2@12 June 2004 - 15:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky
    @12 June 2004 - 11:12

Are these words from experience?
    What do you think? [/b][/quote]
    you gotta change your ways now. remember you&#39;re snorting for two

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

Na man, no more of that stuff for me for a while. Gotta keep my head clear

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Originally posted by Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 16:04
    I also fail to see how people can lump dopaminergic drugs and empathogens into the same category. That&#39;s like saying Beer is the same as Cigarettes&#33;&#33;
    They get lumped together because they are substances that should be treated with care, even "good old weed" in fact I&#39;d quite happily throw beer and cigarettes into this group.
    Dopaminergic and Empathogenic refer to the physiological effect of the drug. They are two completely different things, hence the Beer/Cigarette analogy. They should not be lumped into the same category. Perhaps a bit of research on your part would be beneficial&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

9. Lounge   -   #59
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@12 June 2004 - 16:14
    Its seems odd aswell that ppl mention good old beer when there are over 300,000 alcohol related deaths in the u.k as opposed to a handfull of exctasy deaths
    Thanks for making that point&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi
    So legalise E and I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll be able to match those numbers...

Not to mention all the suffering from depression and various psychological problems it would bring.

When you think about it the comparison is rather silly.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman+12 June 2004 - 16:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 12 June 2004 - 16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 16:04
    I also fail to see how people can lump dopaminergic drugs and empathogens into the same category. That&#39;s like saying Beer is the same as Cigarettes&#33;&#33;
    They get lumped together because they are substances that should be treated with care, even "good old weed" in fact I&#39;d quite happily throw beer and cigarettes into this group.
    Dopaminergic and Empathogenic refer to the physiological effect of the drug. They are two completely different things, hence the Beer/Cigarette analogy. They should not be lumped into the same category. Perhaps a bit of research on your part would be beneficial&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yes, I am more than aware of that. I merely made my statement as an answer to why people were "lumping" them together, both are narcotics and people will always talk of them together. I think everyone in this thread is aware of the differences between different types of drugs.

Perhaps you should read posts more carefully before you start trying to show off your knowledge of drugs.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast