Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine?

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I've came to the conclusion that cocaine is natures way of saying u have too much money the cons... 1. its expensive 2. Compared to other far cheaper drugs the high is short and not very good, 3. the majority of it is cut to bits.
    the pros. 1 u can eat on it.

Any opinions?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 21:40
    I've came to the conclusion that cocaine is natures way of saying u have too much money the cons... 1. its expensive 2. Compared to other far cheaper drugs the high is short and not very good, 3. the majority of it is cut to bits.
    the pros. 1 u can eat on it.

Any opinions?
    I see we have a drugs expert in the house.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I've been known 2 dabble

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 21:44
    I've been known 2 dabble
    Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Your list of pros and cons was a bit lame.

Perhaps a proper list of pros and cons would be better...?

Coke is a white powder that's usually divided into lines on a smooth surface and snorted up the nose with a rolled up tenner or a straw. It can be smoked and is sometimes made into a solution and injected.

A gram of coke generally costs between £40 and £60.

40 tonnes of cocaine were brought into Britain last year*. Coke is big business. So it's not unusual to find the odd wrap padded out with a bit of sugar, starch or talcum powder. Truth is that some wraps of coke would do a good job of cleaning the bathroom.

*Source: National Criminal Intelligence Service

Taking coke makes users feel on top of the world. It's a bit like speed (amphetamines) but it's stronger and doesn't last as long. People taking it feel wide awake, confident and on top of their game.
    Coke's a stimulant it raises body temperature, makes the heart beat faster and staves off feelings of hunger.
    There is a flip side.

After a big night on coke it's not unusual for people to feel like they've got the flu.
    Some people act like they're the greatest... dancer.. lover.. comedian on the planet. Usually they're not.
    The hit from coke doesn't last long (20-30 minutes).
    When the effects start to wear off there's a strong temptation to take more.

Coke is very addictive. It can be very difficult to resist the craving and strong psychological dependance due to changes in the brain. Recent evidence suggests possible long-term changes to the nervous system.

Although psychological dependance is more of a problem than physical withdrawal symptons, low mood and feeling very rough soon after stopping can also tempt people to take more coke. A habit can be expensive and take over your life.

Crack and cocaine users have died from overdose. High doses can raise the body's temperature, cause convulsions and respiratory arrest. Risk of overdosing increases if crack is mixed with heroin, barbiturates or alcohol.
    Cocaine is bad news for anybody with high blood pressure or a heart condition. Perfectly fit, young people can have a fit or heart attack after taking too much coke.
    Those who get into coke often find they begin to crave it more and more.
    Using it a lot makes people feel depressed and run down.
    Too much sniffing coke and you're sneezing lumps out of your nose into a hanky.
    People who use crack or coke regularly often develop serious problems with anxiety and paranoia. It's a known cause of panic attacks.
    Because the effects wear off so quickly, cocaine and crack are expensive drugs. A cocaine habit can seriously damage your wallet.
    Very large doses can cause death from heart or respiratory problems. You may not know you have a pre-existing heart condition.
    Large or frequent use of coke tends to knock sexual desire on the head.
    If there have been previous mental health problems coke could bring those problems to the surface again. If a close relative has had mental health problems there might also be an increased risk in some users.
    Injecting any drug can cause vein damage, ulcers and gangrene. Dirty or shared needles and other injecting works can help the spread of HIV and hepatitis.
    It's easier to overdose injecting. Cocaine is a local anaesthetic and it deadens pain at the injection site. This makes it harder for injectors to notice the damage they may be doing.
    Using alcohol and cocaine together can be deadly.
    Injecting a mixture of cocaine and heroin, known as a 'Speedball' is one of the most dangerous cocktails you can put in a human body. It is also potentially deadly.
    Taking coke when you're pregnant can damage your baby. Coke causes miscarriage, premature labour and smaller babies and may cause congenital abnormalities. Babies born to mothers who keep using throughout their pregnancy show withdrawal syndrome.

Cocaine and crack are Class A drugs - illegal to have, give away or sell. Possession can get you up to seven years in jail. Supplying someone else with it can get you life and an unlimited fine.

Fact: Passing drugs among friends is supplying in the eyes of the law.

Fact: A drug conviction could stand between you and your ideal job.
    Source.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    A bit lame? believe me that is the 3 most important facts involved in somebody looking for a good night out, the facts u put up were the standard school leaflet and probation centre bullshit that is the main reason why ppl use class a drugs in the first place(once u see 1 lie why are'nt the rest lies?) Coke is shit on all fronts, value for money and chance of getting ripped off. Btw I don't advocate the use of coke I was just wondering why it gets such a big write up amongst the beautifull pll have u taken any yourself?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 22:56
    A bit lame? believe me that is the 3 most important facts involved in somebody looking for a good night out, the facts u put up were the standard school leaflet and probation centre bullshit that is the main reason why ppl use class a drugs in the first place(once u see 1 lie why are'nt the rest lies?) Coke is shit on all fronts, value for money and chance of getting ripped off. Btw I don't advocate the use of coke I was just wondering why it gets such a big write up amongst the beautifull pll have u taken any yourself?
    poor people do heroin and weed.

what do you mean important facts?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@11 June 2004 - 21:56
    The most important things anyone should look at if they decide to use drugs are:

1/ What will this do to me.

2/ How can I use this safely.

Now I don't advocate the use of cocaine either, but on the other hand I'm not against people using drugs either. As long as they do so safely.

And the facts included in my quote are truthful, I've seen these things happen with my own eyes. I've spoken to people who have experienced this.

As for coke being shit, well like you say it's a rich man's drug...though I'd prefer it a lot more than to speed, pills or acid all of which are far "nastier" drugs imo.

8. Lounge   -   #8

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 June 2004 - 22:13
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>
    but remember, drugs are bad mmk
    Drugs aren&#39;t bad...but they should be treated with care at all times. It&#39;s what I&#39;ve always said: Risk Reduction.

edit: That pic has got me urging though.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Withcheese+11 June 2004 - 23:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 11 June 2004 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@11 June 2004 - 22:13
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/coke_vs_pepsi.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a></a>
    but remember, drugs are bad mmk
    Drugs aren&#39;t bad...but they should be treated with care at all times. It&#39;s what I&#39;ve always said: Risk Reduction.

edit: That pic has got me urging though. [/b][/quote]
    no really. theyre bad

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast