Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mods

jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@12 June 2004 - 12:27
    We all know why hAxor wont be unbanned now but at the time of Error's on the stop i hate you banning how come Cely got abck in? Look at all thhe posts he made to help people etc etc... Also int he vote it shows that more people wanted both free'd and not just Cely.
    what vote

2. Lounge   -   #12
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Absolut power corrupts
    like a mo' fo
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@12 June 2004 - 10:27
    We all know why hAxor wont be unbanned now but at the time of Error's on the stop i hate you banning how come Cely got abck in? Look at all thhe posts he made to help people etc etc... Also int he vote it shows that more people wanted both free'd and not just Cely.
    That question was phrased so that Mods could vote for only one, both or neither.

A substantial number wanted both unbanned, however a Majority wanted Celry (Celry + Both), a minority wanted Haxor (Haxor + Both).

As the logs are in the public domain... that can be explained to help understand that poll

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Possibly

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    This is a pretty poncy thread, for such a "promising" title.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+12 June 2004 - 14:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 12 June 2004 - 14:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@12 June 2004 - 10:27
    We all know why hAxor wont be unbanned now but at the time of Error&#39;s on the stop i hate you banning how come Cely got abck in? Look at all thhe posts he made to help people etc etc... Also int he vote it shows that more people wanted both free&#39;d and not just Cely.
    That question was phrased so that Mods could vote for only one, both or neither.

A substantial number wanted both unbanned, however a Majority wanted Celry (Celry + Both), a minority wanted Haxor (Haxor + Both).

As the logs are in the public domain... that can be explained to help understand that poll [/b][/quote]
    Free Barabus

7. Lounge   -   #17
    who&#39;s both?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by peat moss@12 June 2004 - 05:08
    What the fuck is going on with this board ? Mods deleting post&#39;s, Shareholder banned, is it being run by a bunch of 12 year olds or what?. While I have great respect for VB
    from hardwareworld and a few others . I&#39;m still confused . I know its not a job I would want . But it seems so disoranized. I ask what can we do to help. Mabye vote for our Mods? I like that idea.
    B)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12