Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Did I Miss Something?

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by muchspl2@13 June 2004 - 11:10
    thats what i was thinking, did you tell haxxor/mm/sh that you were going to be gone for a few, because according to my log's you didn't tell the team
    Very true

Seriously though Nigel, Haxor has already said how he managed to get in and make the backups of the team chat so give Rip a break

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #62
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I have always thought Rip was a good mod, and I beleive he wouldnt do a thing like this unless he has been planning it for months. (Building up trust etc, unlikely ), so i think he should probably be given his mod status back.

Up to you though rookie.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #63
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by danb+13 June 2004 - 12:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb &#064; 13 June 2004 - 12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@13 June 2004 - 11:10
    thats what i was thinking, did you tell haxxor/mm/sh that you were going to be gone for a few, because according to my log&#39;s you didn&#39;t tell the team
    Very true

Seriously though Nigel, Haxor has already said how he managed to get in and make the backups of the team chat so give Rip a break [/b][/quote]
    Yes, Injustice sure did, dont know whether to believe him though.

I would still like to hear from RTJ regarding my question about his friend Haxor

ie.do you still believe that Haxor is a great member and should have his ban lifted?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #64
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by nigel123@13 June 2004 - 06:24
    I would still like to hear from RTJ regarding my question about his friend Haxor

ie.do you still believe that Haxor is a great member and should have his ban lifted?
    No. Not any more. I now think differently on what kind of person haxor really is.

@muchspl2
    I didn&#39;t tell anyone. I just left for a while.

Also, I don&#39;t think giving me my mod title back would be a "threat" to the boards security. I mean, things like this sometimes happen. Haxor hacked this entire board, gave himself admin access, and is hosting the entire Team Chat online. I suppose Rookie wasn&#39;t able to secure his board enough, and he should be fired from his admin position also?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #65
    Thanks RTJ, that is what I was hoping to hear.
    With regards to Rookie, ...it&#39;s a bit difficult to sack the owner&#33;

I wonder if haxor commited a criminal offence for his admitted hacking of this Board?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #66
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+13 June 2004 - 17:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 13 June 2004 - 17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 June 2004 - 06:24

No. Not any more. I now think differently on what kind of person haxor really is.

@muchspl2

Also, I don&#39;t think giving me my mod title back would be a "threat" to the boards security. I mean, things like this sometimes happen. Haxor hacked this entire board, gave himself admin access, and is hosting the entire Team Chat online. I suppose Rookie wasn&#39;t able to secure his board enough, and he should be fired from his admin position also? [/b][/quote]
    I thought haxor was a good member.

On the flip side, if I was banned I wouldn&#39;t give a fuck about this board.

I said awhile back that the mods on this board have pissed alot of people off not by just doing their job but doing it a consistent manner and that this "hacking" was a long time coming.

There will be more hacks. Mark my words.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #67
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Busyman+13 June 2004 - 23:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 13 June 2004 - 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@13 June 2004 - 17:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123
    @13 June 2004 - 06:24

@muchspl2

Also, I don&#39;t think giving me my mod title back would be a "threat" to the boards security. I mean, things like this sometimes happen. Haxor hacked this entire board, gave himself admin access, and is hosting the entire Team Chat online. I suppose Rookie wasn&#39;t able to secure his board enough, and he should be fired from his admin position also?
    I thought haxor was a good member.

On the flip side, if I was banned I wouldn&#39;t give a fuck about this board.

I said awhile back that the mods on this board have pissed alot of people off not by just doing their job but doing it a consistent manner and that this "hacking" was a long time coming.

There will be more hacks. Mark my words. [/b][/quote]
    I have marked them with ultra voilet pen so if any takes them you will be able to identify them

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #68
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    From what I know, Haxor hacked and got into the board through the Smiley Generator, because thats where the flaw was. And the Smiley Generator seems to have been removed, which is a good thing.

I have changed my passwords at both forums, different passwords, and I plan to change them more often. If there is anything else I can do, I would do it.

I really don&#39;t think there will be more hackings...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #69
    muchspl2
    well you have to understand it looks like you were in on it

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #70
    Well I have since copied the team chat logs program of Haxor onto another, older, computer and opened them. What I saw was Haxor, with admin access to this board, so we can safely assume that it was also Haxor who deleted all those posts.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast