Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida

muchspl2
    i didn't find them all that fast, you fucking wait in line for the "speed pass, when you could just wait in lise for the ride

2. Lounge   -   #12
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    It's going to be very very humid. And hot. Shorts, sun screen, good quality sun glasses are a must & Gatorade. Watch for signs of heat stroke & hydrate.

And ..... PAY THE MOUSE!!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Please, answer every time people ask you how you are doing with a complete

story with details............... :helpsmile:

Really, every American is genuinly interested in your wellbeing!!!!!

yogi

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    basically however much money you bring will not be enough bc disney will suck you dry n leave u penniless

lol i used to go when i was a kid cuz my aunt lives in orlando, but tbh I could think of alot better places to go in florida.....

have fun n be ready to get things incredibly overpriced and poorly made

its the american way

5. Lounge   -   #15
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Mathea@13 June 2004 - 02:28
    basically however much money you bring will not be enough bc disney will suck you dry n leave u penniless

lol i used to go when i was a kid cuz my aunt lives in orlando, but tbh I could think of alot better places to go in florida.....

have fun n be ready to get things incredibly overpriced and poorly made

its the american way
    STFU about the american way & how things are poorly made, kthx
    back on subject,
    their are plenty on nice places too eat at disney world, several 5 star restaurant's
    and if you budget and plan ahead you can go a whole week for 1000 or less for 3 people
    http://www.roomsaver.com/search_display.php has plenty of great coupons for hotels, how many people are going
    the days inn suites on irlo bronson is usually 45-65 a night for a three room suite, with a kitchen

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by muchspl2@12 June 2004 - 08:43
    no alcohol on property sept in epcot and only in Germany if I remember correctly (their was a great stand around germany or the uk, right in front of a pub)
    that sold shots of jagermeister and rumplemintz
    Don't forget about Pleasure Island in Downtown Disney. And again, bring lots of $$$.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+13 June 2004 - 12:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf @ 13 June 2004 - 12:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@12 June 2004 - 08:43
    no alcohol on property sept in epcot and only in Germany if I remember correctly (their was a great stand around germany or the uk, right in front of a pub)
    that sold shots of jagermeister and rumplemintz
    Don&#39;t forget about Pleasure Island in Downtown Disney. And again, bring lots of &#036;&#036;&#036;. [/b][/quote]
    true, to get to pleasure island it does cost extra, even if you have passes to all the parks (park hopper) but it just a bunch of bar&#39;s definitely not for the kids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12