Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    why was SH Banned? he helped us alot with software

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danyj@12 June 2004 - 19:34
    Yea the link does not work becuase this site won't let me put it on. Whenever i put a link on it says something about too much advertising. AND why was MM banned? Everyone is leaving to klite tools. I think its time to change some stuff around here.
    Everyone is not leaving to kltools, last time I checked their forum was quite dead.

The people who have left/been banned were a very small but very vocal minority that were so unhappy at how things were run here that it was probably for the best for both parties that they are gone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Monkeee@12 June 2004 - 20:35
    why was SH Banned? he helped us alot with software 
    You may as well ask where Lord Lucan is while your at it for all the good it will do you

Just a grateful user!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    musleman banned?

i thought hhe was admin

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Originally posted by Withcheese+12 June 2004 - 15:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 12 June 2004 - 15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danyj@12 June 2004 - 19:34
    Yea the link does not work becuase this site won&#39;t let me put it on. Whenever i put a link on it says something about too much advertising. AND why was MM banned? Everyone is leaving to klite tools. I think its time to change some stuff around here.
    Everyone is not leaving to kltools, last time I checked their forum was quite dead.

The people who have left/been banned were a very small but very vocal minority that were so unhappy at how things were run here that it was probably for the best for both parties that they are gone. [/b][/quote]
    Yes that is true, however i was wondering why they were banned. There must be a reason for it.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #16

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danyj+12 June 2004 - 19:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danyj @ 12 June 2004 - 19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 15:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-danyj
    @12 June 2004 - 19:34
    Yea the link does not work becuase this site won&#39;t let me put it on. Whenever i put a link on it says something about too much advertising. AND why was MM banned? Everyone is leaving to klite tools. I think its time to change some stuff around here.

The people who have left/been banned were a very small but very vocal minority that were so unhappy at how things were run here that it was probably for the best for both parties that they are gone.
    Yes that is true, however i was wondering why they were banned. There must be a reason for it. [/b][/quote]
    No official word has been announced on this.

Though I&#39;d guess it would be something to do with their constant rule breaking (Rule 12 has now suffered a nervous breakdown) and their constant sniping at the mods/admin.

If I went to their board and did have if that stuff I&#39;d be banned. So it&#39;s fair dinkums in my book. In fact their rules state that my actions on other boards can get me banned from their site. How marvellous.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I must have missed al this

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Ironically banning a few really vocal complainers may increase the boards membership.

Had it been the way they were making it when I first joined it is highly unlikely I would have stayed. A good thing I hear you say, but what about potential new useful members who think "feck that".

There is nothing wrong in complaining if you feel it is justified, however there are ways to do it. There are also ways to relate to people, which were being ignored.

However once you have made your point and are sure the mods understand it, they may still disagree with you. If that is the case then you just decide if you want to remain a member. It&#39;s a matter of balance. There are things here I don&#39;t agree with, but I am not at this time willing to give up the positive aspects of the board because of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12