Thread: Board Phenomonon?

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    B4 I start this is not aimed at any1, I don't know whats been going on and don't really care but.... In my experiance of using message boards and I've used a few for various topics there seems to come a point when ppl start leaving and starting new boards and the bickering starts This has happened on the last 3 boards I've used and I can't understand why. (unless its my fault ) I used to play a lot of FPS online gaming and joined a squad which took up most of my time it was great fun, not many members at first which built up to a lot and when the board had finally reached its original goals every1 fell out and started thier own squads, same at the fishkeeping board I used, the thing thats weird is a lot of it was done under handedly and in a situation where ppl will never prob meet in there own lifetime I found it strange that ppl did it without letting any1 know.

Anyway just wondered why when boards get bigger they seem to implode.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    They have boards for fishkeeping? I feel I've missed out on something big.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I never imagined fish keeping forums would act underhandedly

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Oh yes there the worst The board for gaming was about as mental as it gets, what seemed like a perfectly good idea and was just went sour, it even had spys who joined and played the maps even though they were actually members of another squad just seeeing how ppl played the map, the squad boards are the worst for this because ppl had ranks which immediately went to thier heads, it started of as a group of ppl who liked to play the same game to warnings for not tending enough practice sessions and calls for them to be banned for swearing in game servers bringing the "regiment" into ill repute. Fu@king crazy surely thats why the boards there in the first place to get ppl togetherr with the same interest.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    my wifes mental she takes tabs so beware the 1 in 4

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yeah m8 I see what u mean nutter.