Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo Or Halo 2 Talk

I wonder when the Halo 2 demo is coming out.

2. Games   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    not for a long time...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i seriously dont get why everyone is hyped up for Halo 2.... i mean Halo was good but it wasen't like "HOLY SHIT THIS GAME IS THE F*CKING BEST" which i hear from many other people...

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Streetz@13 June 2004 - 05:07
    And therefore you are making a whole thread ??

5. Games   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Dark Ride+12 June 2004 - 21:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Ride @ 12 June 2004 - 21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Streetz@13 June 2004 - 05:07

[/b][/quote]
    lmao, wait till nov. but then they&#39;ll delay it till christmas i&#39;d rather wait for half life 2 or doom3 B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #6
    Twist3r
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+13 June 2004 - 08:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 13 June 2004 - 08:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Dark Ride@12 June 2004 - 21:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-Streetz
    @13 June 2004 - 05:07

lmao, wait till nov. but then they&#39;ll delay it till christmas i&#39;d rather wait for half life 2 or doom3 B) [/b][/quote]
    same here

7. Games   -   #7
    Halo was fun, but certainly not the best. To campy. The little aliens yelling &#39;Grenade&#33;&#39; in high pitched squeeky voices like little kids.... come on. The Banshee was OK for basic transportation but you can&#39;t shoot and drive. THe ships flew to slow and were hard to maneuver. Even the games AI was stupid. Throw a grenade and the big guys just stood around even after the explosion. That&#39;s when they didn&#39;t go stare at the damn thing till it did explode.

Nah, I waiting for Doom 3. SOunds kickass. Time will tell.

Later taters,
    BoNe

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

8. Games   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by longboneslinger@13 June 2004 - 11:36
    Halo was fun, but certainly not the best. To campy. The little aliens yelling &#39;Grenade&#33;&#39; in high pitched squeeky voices like little kids.... come on. The Banshee was OK for basic transportation but you can&#39;t shoot and drive. THe ships flew to slow and were hard to maneuver. Even the games AI was stupid. Throw a grenade and the big guys just stood around even after the explosion. That&#39;s when they didn&#39;t go stare at the damn thing till it did explode.

Later taters,
    BoNe
    I don&#39;t know they say there are new vehicles to drive, smarter AI, new weapons like two at a time . I can&#39;t wait for Halo 2 B)

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by longboneslinger@13 June 2004 - 10:36

Later taters,
    BoNe
    Well ya, if your playing on the easiest level. Try playing the damn game on Legendary. They are alot smarter. But why are you guys gonna come in and hijack his thread. Halo 2 is gonna be kick ass. Ill play it a million more time then ill play Doom 3 or HL 2 thats for sure. Xbox enabled Cant wait to play as the elites B) Change your armory type New vehicles, that one warthog with the rocket launcher looks sweet.

So many new features, cant even remember them all. Oh yea... you can destroy vehicles.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

10. Games   -   #10
    Lick My Lovepump
    Why get demos? A mod chip and you can get all the games you want..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast