Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Single Again

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24+13 June 2004 - 17:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 13 June 2004 - 17:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@13 June 2004 - 17:47
    men &#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp;
    women &#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    i sed men &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

dont start an arguement &#33;&#33;&#33;

now thats sorted let me say it again

men &#33;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #32
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+13 June 2004 - 19:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 13 June 2004 - 19:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Marius24@13 June 2004 - 17:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @13 June 2004 - 17:47
    men &#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp;

women &#33;&#33;&#33;
    i sed men &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

dont start an arguement &#33;&#33;&#33;

now thats sorted let me say it again

men &#33; [/b][/quote]
    women

3. Lounge   -   #33
    playground fight go go go

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Lilmiss,

I have followed your saga with this guy for a year now, and of course, to us he looks like a total prick because you used to vent here about things he did that pissed you off. I am sure that there is another side to him which makes him a little more human, but I think you need to GET HIM THE FUCK OUT, TODAY.

I&#39;m not going to recapitulate what you have posted in the past, but the summary is that you will never love him.

He doesn&#39;t want to go, you may be afraid of being alone and this pathetic situation will linger on and on.

You have a chance to hit the RESET button and start over. YOU need to take him out and find him a place, today.

You know we will be here to keep you company.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 June 2004 - 20:04
    Lilmiss,

I have followed your saga with this guy for a year now, and of course, to us he looks like a total prick because you used to vent here about things he did that pissed you off. I am sure that there is another side to him which makes him a little more human, but I think you need to GET HIM THE FUCK OUT, TODAY.

I&#39;m not going to recapitulate what you have posted in the past, but the summary is that you will never love him.

He doesn&#39;t want to go, you may be afraid of being alone and this pathetic situation will linger on and on.

You have a chance to hit the RESET button and start over. YOU need to take him out and find him a place, today.

You know we will be here to keep you company.
    OMG&#33;&#33;&#33; I actually agree with Hobbes&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 June 2004 - 20:04
    I am sure that there is another side to him which makes him a little more human, but I think you need to GET HIM THE FUCK OUT, TODAY.

There is a generous, sweet, loving side to him.
    But I dont need to moan about those bits.

I know everything will be ok once he&#39;s gone, but I cant kick him out til he gets somewhere, he gave up everything to move in with me. I owe him a bit of time at least.

Thanks for the support guys.
    Hobbes, I love the way you put things in black n white for me.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #37
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Beg or borrow the &#036; to get him another situ to live. NOW. And then say NEXT. And don&#39;t ever expect the money back. Just to get rid of him, it&#39;s worth your peace o&#39; mind.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    , bastard.....blaming you for the loss of the baby is so incredibly unfair....I agree with Hobbes and Zap, get him out of there NOW. I remember he got in fights with your friends, this guy sounds like he doesn&#39;t deserve you one bit.

Time to move on, throw all that baggage behind and start afresh, you deserve someone so much better. A lot of shit has happened to you recently and his treatment of you (from what I&#39;ve read) musn&#39;t have helped.

As always, I am here whenever you need me, MSN, PM, Soulseek, I&#39;m here.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    even tho he gave up everything to be with you as u said in your post... it sounds as though you&#39;ve more than "made up for it" (even tho it shouldnt be seen like that, i hope u know what i mean

it seems as though u have been thru more than enough and by letting him stay, and share a bed, etc you&#39;re postponing your healing

its hard to let go sometimes but you need to be strong and do whats best for you, bc thats whats important its not your job to take care of him

10. Lounge   -   #40
    I bet he is still around, do you get me point now? It is all about "want to"&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast