Thread: Designing Webpage

Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Now, I would have posted this in the "Web Development" sub-forum, but I'm afraid it would go un-noticed.

Anyway, I've been trying to work on my Dad's website, and optimize it so anyone, with any resolution/browser can view it properly... and I barely know where to begin. I have FrontPage and Dreamweaver (latest versions), but I don't have the knowledge to use them effectively.

I need some help. Could somone please give me some pointers... or hell, take over for a little bit?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    ]is it just the one page?
    If your server/hosting provider supports it, I can re-write it for you using php rather than frames, which will make it easy to update.
    PM me if you like.
    For cross-browser compatibility and accessibility, follow XHTML 1.0 standads and use CSS for relative text sizes, etc. (you can validate your pages at http://w3.org and it will return any errors that you should fix.)
    the easiest way to check for browser compatibilty is of course, to install the 3 most popular browsers (I have IE6, Firefox, and Opera installed for this purpose)

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free