Thread: Help

can anyone help a newbe ?? what file do i look for a serial no. in an iso file ???

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    hahaha , B)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Lord of the KLF
    em... right.... ok.... an iso file is just an image of a cd which once burned will create a replica of the original cd now if there is supposed to be a serial number on the original cd then there will be one in the .iso file

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Lord of the KLF
    oh btw :rtfaq:

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    to razz thank you very much,
    to the other comedian :- i hoped you were laughed at when you started out, maybe someday you will be stuck and the last ha,ha,ha will be on u.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    update
    once again thanks to razz, i was able to read the faq as suggested, worked a treat.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Razz@16 March 2003 - 20:57
    em... right.... ok.... an iso file is just an image of a cd which once burned will create a replica of the original cd now if there is supposed to be a serial number on the original cd then there will be one in the .iso file 
    Actually, that's not entirely true. An .iso is not always an exact replica of the original CD. Often, when somebody creates an image file, they'll use a program like WinISO to add a 'Crack' file or folder which contains info on how to run the game from the copied disc.