Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta: San Andreas

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by dinner123@15 June 2004 - 11:26
    No doubt the PS2 will hold back Rockstar on this game. With its technical limitations.

They should have put it on the Xbox first, if they used its power to the full, it would be great.
    'Scuse me? Power to the full on the Xbox?

I laugh at you.

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+15 June 2004 - 17:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 15 June 2004 - 17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dinner123@15 June 2004 - 11:26
    No doubt the PS2 will hold back Rockstar on this game. With its technical limitations.

They should have put it on the Xbox first, if they used its power to the full, it would be great.
    &#39;Scuse me? Power to the full on the Xbox?

I laugh at you. [/b][/quote]
    Well even if they used half, it would be better then the PS2

3. Games   -   #13
    New BMX Riding News On GTA: San Andreas
    Friday 18th June 2004 - 17:01

Three Times The Size Of Vice City, Plus The Sun Say Ninty Games Give You Fits, And Microsoft Could Have 30 Percent Of Next Gen Market

Some more details have emerged about what ought to be the game of the year, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and things are looking very good indeed. For a start as well as looking after your body with decent food as previously reported, you also need to look good. Pop over to the barbers and get yourself some dope stylez and the NPCs will give you &#39;nuff props, but end up looking like Pat Sharpe and the help won&#39;t be forthcoming.

Also the game is HUGE, three times the size of Vice City with farms, fields, rivers, forests, deserts and even a half-mile-high mountain outside the city limits. Apparently there will be a bigger &#39;organised crime&#39; aspect too, with opportunities to controlling districts to make some money. But best of all - one of the missions has you fleeing bent coppers through an airport on a BMX. Radical dude&#33;

...nice
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

4. Games   -   #14
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Heh, them cops el go T-1000 on yo ass&#33;

5. Games   -   #15
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    well it looks cool but after reading this

You will believe that CJ is real as he has to eat to maintain stamina and work out to keep fit. It won�t be just running around the block a few times like previous GTAs. CJ will be able to go to a gym and lose those extra pounds. If the gym doesn�t suit your style you can take a dip at the local beach. Yes you can swim&#33; The city directly affects your characters progression, abilities, and even appearance.
    sounlds like the sims, i dont know im im gonna like those features, i hope they dont go to over the edge with those features.

but its gonna b cool cause hes black and ive been waiting to c a black guy in one of thses games. gang wars and such.

cool stuff

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Sounds like some good advanced stuff. Can&#39;t wait for this one

7. Games   -   #17
    karim007
    boyyy as soon as GTA - SA comes out im gonna be there waiting to buy for PS2 its a game u have to buy

8. Games   -   #18
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    hope it has online stuff

9. Games   -   #19
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Imagine SA with online play with 1000 people trying to kill each other.this will be so so so so so so so so so so coool
    *Removed for being gay

10. Games   -   #20
    they said they were doing online stuff with the previous gta for the pc...but they didnt, so dont get ur hopes up. it would be cool if it was online though
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast