Thread: Board Change

Stop acting like a five year old.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #112
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner

..by the way...

Happy Fathers Day to all you Fathers..

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #113
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by newcster68+20 June 2004 - 11:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 20 June 2004 - 11:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Error403@20 June 2004 - 05:36
    I am not acting like a 5 year old..yes I am truely upset along with many other here also but you seem not to care what your long time regulars have to say.

You all vote amongs mods and admins and make your decisions which is the wrong way to go about things.

You say there are polls to create for users to voice there opinions and thoughts, and ideas for changing things on this board but as I and others have seen you don&#39;t go by what you all state.

Practice what you preach as my father once told me.

..by the way...

Happy Fathers Day to all you Fathers.. [/b][/quote]
    Since you want the mods/admins to go by poll results, why don&#39;t YOU go and check what the results are. I think you&#39;ll find not many people agree with your views.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #114
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lynx+20 June 2004 - 10:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 20 June 2004 - 10:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by newcster68@20 June 2004 - 11:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-Error403
    @20 June 2004 - 05:36

I am not acting like a 5 year old..yes I am truely upset along with many other here also but you seem not to care what your long time regulars have to say.

You all vote amongs mods and admins and make your decisions which is the wrong way to go about things.

You say there are polls to create for users to voice there opinions and thoughts, and ideas for changing things on this board but as I and others have seen you don&#39;t go by what you all state.

Practice what you preach as my father once told me.

..by the way...

Happy Fathers Day to all you Fathers..
    Since you want the mods/admins to go by poll results, why don&#39;t YOU go and check what the results are. I think you&#39;ll find not many people agree with your views. [/b][/quote]
    But he has this to say about the poll system:

That poll system sucks ass...does not mean a damn thing. Ppl in here just choose on the poll what others want to see...basically "Brown Nosing"
    Imagine me all confused.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #115
    Originally posted by Withcheese@20 June 2004 - 11:47
    Imagine me all confused.
    Done.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #116
    Poster
    Lynx

Why would he want to let the facts get in the way of his firmly held belief.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #117
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Error403@19 June 2004 - 11:34
    There are 5 levels now instead of 3.

0-49 * Newcomer
    50-499 ** Member
    500-1999 *** Sr. Member
    2000-4999 **** Sr. Member
    5000+ ***** Post whore

Plus an easter egg. And no, that isn&#39;t somewhere in 5000+, so no need for more spamming.

And for those who don&#39;t know, you can customize your member title in "My Controls" > "Edit Profile info".
    whats the easter egg, that sounds rally cool, like a special title for 25 or 100 post
    you would have to change it so the locals don&#39;t try to cash in but thats a really cool idea

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #118
    Retired
    time to close this one. Because the main goal of this topic wasnt reached and newcster deleted/edit all his posts.

If you wanna talk about the postcount / member&#39;s rank check here.

^^ the first post of that link will be have an update asap.

Ike

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112