Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Fc Has Something To Say

Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 June 2004 - 01:17
    Now for the second reason.Like I have pointed out.Women do get on my nerves.But you know what?Most People do in general anymore.

I like being with just my self.Me and my Dog.I have grown use to living that way.And could not wake up haveing to talk to somebody...just would not work.I like letting my Dog out and that is it.
    Yeah, I totally agree. Sex is nice but the overhead maintainance of having a woman around is way too high.

If I eat at KFC for lunch, they don't call me at midnight crying, wondering when I will be back. Does the drivethrough made their butt look big?

Just because I want to eat at Wendy's the next day, doesn't mean I don't still love KFC, just that variety is the spice of life, from a man's perspective.

And waking up next to someone who wants to talk, not going to happen.

As I have said before, I want a hooker/maid/chef. Cleans up, feeds me, then blows me. Then she leaves, but before going she props my somnolent, relaxed and stupidly smiling body in front of the TV with a cold one in my hand. And of course, the person would change every 2 weeks.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 June 2004 - 09:17

Now for the second reason.Like I have pointed out.Women do get on my nerves.But you know what?Most People do in general anymore.

I like being with just my self.Me and my Dog.I have grown use to living that way.And could not wake up haveing to talk to somebody...just would not work.I like letting my Dog out and that is it.

But that does not help me from wanting to Lick some pussy.I am a Man.

Thanks for listening.And letting me get that out.I think I have said enough about myself and am done with it.

FC B)
    That cuts both ways guys. If I ever become single again (good chance unless I can learn to live without the internet) I would not ever live with a man again. I'd do like Sara said and have a fuck buddy, and like FC animals for company.

There's got to be other females that feel that way, you just gotta find one FC.

I'd mostly rather men stfu, before during and after sex as well. Mostly. Unless they are halfway intelligent.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes+14 June 2004 - 20:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 14 June 2004 - 20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 June 2004 - 01:17

Yeah, I totally agree. Sex is nice but the overhead maintainance of having a woman around is way too high.

If I eat at KFC for lunch, they don&#39;t call me at midnight crying, wondering when I will be back. Does the drivethrough made their butt look big?

Just because I want to eat at Wendy&#39;s the next day, doesn&#39;t mean I don&#39;t still love KFC, just that variety is the spice of life, from a man&#39;s perspective.

As I have said before, I want a hooker/maid/chef. Cleans up, feeds me, then blows me. Then she leaves, but before going she props my somnolent, relaxed and stupidly smiling body in front of the TV with a cold one in my hand. And of course, the person would change every 2 weeks.[/b][/quote]

Yer killin&#39; me, Hobbesey&#33;

I must say, big butt or not, I&#39;d prefer something a little tighter than a "drivethrough".

Eeeeegads.

Sara&#39;s got a fine idea there, FC; precisely why I asked the question.

I know that if you&#39;re offering that specific service (and provided you also have a "talent for the game") you shouldn&#39;t be lacking for "work".

The advertizing tends to be a bit tricky, though; word-of-mouth* (Oh, God-now I&#39;m killing myself) should work well-enough to keep you buried in.......um...oh, fuck it&#33;

PUSSY-THAT&#39;S WHAT YOUR AFTER, RIGHT?

As long as you don&#39;t charge (well, not too often) I would think you&#39;d be perfectly licit, too.

I&#39;m stopping now.

* I get 50% of the T-shirt concession, OK?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 June 2004 - 20:42

If I eat at KFC for lunch, they don&#39;t call me at midnight crying, wondering when I will be back. Does the drivethrough made their butt look big?

Just because I want to eat at Wendy&#39;s the next day, doesn&#39;t mean I don&#39;t still love KFC, just that variety is the spice of life, from a man&#39;s perspective.

Maybe you just need to meet someone witha little more self esteem.
    I can&#39;t belive that everyone is like that.
    I only licked you for the salt

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Mathea@15 June 2004 - 00:00
    oh n what does bufty mean?
    hehe, and she works in a pron shop, come on.

@the "I don&#39;t want to talk to someone" crowd: Why?

Me, I sorta&#39; like chatting to women, some times they see stuff in ways I don&#39;t.

So I wouldn&#39;t mind walking up next to one in the morning, tho&#39; I&#39;m kind of crap at relations and never really formed anything permanent.

I&#39;m not too fond of the bit were they either accuse you of paying to much, or too little attention, it&#39;s like you can&#39;t win.

Hell, I can even go shopping with them, but they gotta buy something, looking at clothes for hours and then just walking away, really gets on my nerves.

I can&#39;t pretend I always get what they are on about, but the ones I&#39;ve met actually try to make me see stuff the way they do, when I ask them what the hell they are on about, can&#39;t always expect that from a male buddy.

Problem is, some tries to make me see things their way period, even if they aren&#39;t right.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    FC I pick my spots. I feel for ya. I recently turned down some. She was nuts. And can&#39;t keep her mouth shut.

I said (roundaboutly of course) I&#39;d be her bed buddy. BUT we have some of the same friends & a lot of the same aquaintenances. And she&#39;s always sharing specifics of previous bf&#39;s. F that.

So I&#39;ve been chatting up some discreet sallys. We&#39;ll see what&#39;s what.

Btw FC I can relate to being scared o them also. Past friend did 2 1/2 yrs state time falsely accused of rape. They had so many fn charges against him - all false. But he had previous non-sex or violence related felonies. And was looking at like 25 yrs to life. And the DA had a hardon for him. So he pleaded out.

Long long ago. I was with a sally & she woke up out of a blackout. She freaked out. Who was I etc. Freaky shit.

So they gotta be sane at least. And that cuts my chances WAY down.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    "Got the perfect plan for you FC"

Get one of those "Stuffed Love Dolls"

Have the following advantages:

1) no 24/7/365 commitment.
    2) don&#39;t talk back.
    3) don&#39;t cost allot of &#036; for maintainence.
    4) never make a mess, but won&#39;t do dishes.
    5) and last but not least...do what ever you want them to.

Someone has to have a sense of humor...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345