Thread: Riddick

Poster
    it has the same feel as dune and same planet names but a bit more action packed i cant wait for part 3 ........ its in my top ten movies of all time.
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    it was a really good movie, i really enjoyed it , vin diesel is the next arnie, and has a way better badass voice/attitude B) the ending wasn't as good as i thought it'd be but perfectly ended for a sequel i guess, hands down best movie i've seen this year no doubt about that

EDIT/P.S.: the critics are really on crack, this movie is way way way underrated, and some ppl actually listen to this so called critics, watch the movie and then say it was bad when it's the critics opinion that gets to them

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    after pitch black i new that COR would suck. and it did. sure, it had some funnies and some action with a hint of good cg, but that don't cut it! i don't see what was so damn good about this movie....
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    muchspl2
    no plot

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    plot smot, i didn't really give a damn when i watched commando, y should i now? because of movies like lotr (crap btw)? anywho, everybody is entitled to an opinion thank god for democracy

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Nothing wong with critics as long as you don&#39;t use your capacity to think for yourself. Didn&#39;t watch pitch black solely because of it&#39;s rep and I pretty much knew what to expect from yes, reading what the critics said.

Might have to check this one out though if I&#39;m bored enough, I&#39;ll sure as hell not pay for it though (unless someone drags me with them )

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    I am an idiot lol. Must have been stoned as hell when I seen and just wrote this after. Still a good movie though!
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Loved the first movie. The others not so much

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I just couldn’t get into them, and I normally like this type of movie.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Movies are okay including the short animation you have to see!