Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laptop Or Desktop?

Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+15 June 2004 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 15 June 2004 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@15 June 2004 - 15:47
    i say have both

if goin out take laptop if home use desktop

am i not smart? &nbsp; &nbsp; :music1:
    Both is the best. If you have a broadband connection setup a wireless network and you could be reading this while in the bathroom. [/b][/quote]
    gr8, thats nice knowing you&#39;re taking a dump while posting
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    heh lan party...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    i&#39;ve got a pc and a laptop older hp n3438 ...Who ever called them laptops never had one sit on there lap for a long time.You could cook yourself in no time..ITs not easy to upgrade a laptop...And I use the pc 50 x as much..Hoping to get a new pc soon and give this beast to the kids compaq 5bw137 cel 667 512 ram 52*32*52 liteon cdrw(the only part worth keeping)...I enjoy reading the hardware section and dreaming (especially you posts clocker with your wild ideas and builds keepem comin)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Twist3r
    yeah i hate having them on your lap for a long time it gets really hot B)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123