Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laptop Or Desktop?

I was wondering...
    opinions?
    pros/cons?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    How much cash ya got?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    1500CAD
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Thats a tough question at the best of times, What are you going to be using it for mainly?
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Desk tops are so cheap and so much better at upgrading long as you dont need to travel

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    if you need it just as a comp, get a desktop...... if you&#39;re on the road alot, and would like to work on the way, get a laptop (if you can afford it)

dont get a laptop if you&#39;re mainly gonna use it @ home..... they&#39;re way to expensive and limited for that (upgrading is not allways possible, and if it is, its more costly, plus laptops are less powerfull)
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I know notebooks are expensive.
    I just want to do my assignments on it and good for surfing the net, playing mini games such as cs and thats all.

Why did I even bring up 1500CAD lol.
    A school notebook.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Laptop 100%

Laptop 100%

Laptop 100%

why- mobility

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I think it all depends what you want to do. Do you really need to work on a computer outside your home? Do you like playing CS while waiting for a bus? Think about what you wil do with a Laptop.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    My friend was debating this. I said I&#39;d build her a solid tower fot &#036;450. Nah she "needed" a lt. OK. A month & &#036;1700 later she goes you were right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast