Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emule Plus

Ok ... I've just DL eMule ... And I have to choose a server to DL from ... But where do I choose a server?
    A complete guide would be nice

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Read their guides and help files. It should already explain everything.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Daedriell@17 March 2003 - 21:33
    Ok ... I've just DL eMule ... And I have to choose a server to DL from ... But where do I choose a server?
    Go here

http://ed2k.2x4u.de/index.html

you will get server lists. In fact I think it will automatically import the list to your eMule

Just select the appropriate option.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Daedriell@17 March 2003 - 21:33
    There are reasons why the help files were made, and the faq. If you take the time to read them you will have less questions. If you don't then we will just tell you to :rtfaq: So read the faq. Its not hard, i'm pretty sure you can read, otherwise you shouldn't ask questions.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by sleepnmojo+17 March 2003 - 17:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sleepnmojo @ 17 March 2003 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Daedriell@17 March 2003 - 21:33
    Ok ... I&#39;ve just DL eMule ... And I have to choose a server to DL from ... But where do I choose a server?
    A complete guide would be nice&nbsp;
    There are reasons why the help files were made, and the faq. If you take the time to read them you will have less questions. If you don&#39;t then we will just tell you to :rtfaq: So read the faq. Its not hard, i&#39;m pretty sure you can read, otherwise you shouldn&#39;t ask questions. [/b][/quote]
    The FAQ on the official Emule website has been down for over a week. It only came back online last night. I&#39;m just starting out with Emule, and I&#39;ve been having a terrible time getting it working with the XP firewall.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Jibbler+17 March 2003 - 19:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 17 March 2003 - 19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -sleepnmojo@17 March 2003 - 17:54
    <!--QuoteBegin--Daedriell
    @17 March 2003 - 21:33
    Ok ... I&#39;ve just DL eMule ... And I have to choose a server to DL from ... But where do I choose a server?

There are reasons why the help files were made, and the faq. If you take the time to read them you will have less questions. If you don&#39;t then we will just tell you to :rtfaq: So read the faq. Its not hard, i&#39;m pretty sure you can read, otherwise you shouldn&#39;t ask questions.
    The FAQ on the official Emule website has been down for over a week. It only came back online last night. I&#39;m just starting out with Emule, and I&#39;ve been having a terrible time getting it working with the XP firewall.--

Jibbler [/b][/quote]
    Use the online FAQ.... I was having probs with the Windows Firewall too, but the FAQ was excellent and it helped me configure it 1.2.3&#33; Take a look at it.... its very easy... if you have any questions... just ask

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    gkhan3
    Where is the online FAQ.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    http://www.emuleplus.tk has a faq, i do believe...... If it doesn&#39;t, http://www.emule-project.net does and it applies to eMule Plus

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    imported_The__One
    Erm...does anyone know if there is ANY way to make e-mule download more then 1 file at a time?? I&#39;ve read the e-mule plus FAQ and it seems, that (acording to them) I can only dl 1 file at a time ...sorry if this has already been asked and answerd

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    It will download more than one at a time. It depends on who has it on the server etc.. Sometimes my emule sits there a while with nothing downloading and at other times I have ten downloads going. Though none of them are what you&#39;d call fast though. Emule is slow but reliable. Right now I have 75 files in my que and 8 are transfering. The rest are waiting. Some of my files are almost done but I&#39;ll have to wait until they find someone with those pieces before they&#39;ll reconnect and finish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast