Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Stolen?

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+16 June 2004 - 14:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 16 June 2004 - 14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@16 June 2004 - 14:34

Or have you had enough of this shithole altogether?
    good enough question mate, good enough question. As youve no doubt seen in my PM, could me making a wee trip back home during the summer. Wouldnt mind. DOnt know why i want to go, but anyway. Probably to do with the whole family thing. Then again, theres the whole arsehole thing as well, isnt there&#33; [/b][/quote]
    It never goes away, mate. Doesn&#39;t mean you still can&#39;t have a laugh, though.

PM received with gratitude and reply sent accordingly.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;ve shoplifted a toy ball and a pack of cigarettes. The cigarettes were planted on me though so I guess that doesn&#39;t count.

I&#39;ve also stolen movies when I worked at a video store. But I don&#39;t think that they even noticed they were missing. They were in the stack of tapes that were to be fixed. They were boxed away in the back of a cupboard.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Lounge   -   #53
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    mr orange

4. Lounge   -   #54
    I once got accused of stealing silly string from Wilkinsons once. When they let me out i took the silly string that i had rightfully bought from another shop and sprayed the dudes car with it. I knew it was his becase i watched him go get something from it when i was being &#39;held&#39;.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i stole a little teddy toy from primary school in about yr 2 whichmeans i was around 7 years old, that teddy is now part of my house ( i stuck him into one of the walls which we were building )

and then im secondary i went on to sweets from tuck shop

you could sell them off and but stuff you really wanted like more sweets

i did start to feel guilty though and have stoppped stealing stuff

i got a bad conscience
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    I stole &#036;10 from my brother once. He used to steal from me, but now I lock up all my stuff.

I also stole a legit Half-Life CD key, some joker got caught trying to install it on a school computer, and it was sitting on a filing cabinet, so I wrote down the key.

I think I stole a mint from a gas station when I was 4 or 5, but I thought they were free&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I have stolen sweets from Woolworth’s when I was about 8 or 9

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by LSA@17 June 2004 - 18:30
    I stole &#036;10 from my brother once. He used to steal from me, but now I lock up all my stuff.

I also stole a legit Half-Life CD key, some joker got caught trying to install it on a school computer, and it was sitting on a filing cabinet, so I wrote down the key.

I think I stole a mint from a gas station when I was 4 or 5, but I thought they were free&#33;
    my brother once stole money off me so i didnt chat to him for a week

it would&#39;ve lasted longer but my parents made me chat to him
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

9. Lounge   -   #59
    I stole all you IP addresses and the Team Chat board...
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+17 June 2004 - 13:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 17 June 2004 - 13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LSA@17 June 2004 - 18:30
    I stole &#036;10 from my brother once.&nbsp; He used to steal from me, but now I lock up all my stuff.

my brother once stole money off me so i didnt chat to him for a week

it would&#39;ve lasted longer but my parents made me chat to him [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve haven&#39;t talked to him in 2 years (around that) because of it. He stole my cd&#39;s and didn&#39;t even put them in cases so when I found them, they were all scratched up. Then he did it again, and I found them in a locked brief case. He stole &#036;20+ from me too I think. Besides that he&#39;s unbelievably annoying.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast