Thread: Arrg I Be Feeling Sad

arrrg i feel sad... dunno why , maybe its cause i dont have a girlfriend or even a late night call up and really want to get laid... maybe its cause i just got rejected a few days ago . i dunno i just feel sad.

ok 5 mins later not feeling so sad .

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    hmmm, I know that feeling daveyjones......when people let shine out they like you and after that it appears they don't, that's always hard to cope with. But hey, that's life I guess

3. Lounge   -   #3
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Glad to hear you're feeling better! Things to do when you're feeling sad:

Play some music that makes you feel good. I have one song in particular that always cheers me up, no matter what. It's Garth Brooks, "Friends in Low Places". No idea why, it just does. And I admitted that!! OMG!!

Keep yourself busy. If you have too much time to think, you have too much time to dwell. Go for a walk, watch a comedy, go out with some friends for a beer...

Play a really violent game... blowing stuff up always makes me feel better!!

And last but not least, remember that all things pass, and that it's just temporary.

Okay, I'm done being psychological/philosophical now...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    >Play a really violent game... blowing stuff up always makes me feel better!!

That always works for me

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by merlin-1@17 March 2003 - 23:31
    >Play a really violent game... blowing stuff up always makes me feel better!!

That always works for me
    lol that never works.... when your sad you dunt feel like doing anything... just lying back in your bed and thinking or just go out for a long stroll... wish i lived near the ocean... but second choice --> park

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@18 March 2003 - 00:12
    And last but not least, remember that all things pass, and that it's just temporary.
    If only that were true...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Et tu...473?

Things work out....generally

An It Harm None, Do What You Will