Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tv-out

DARKSHADOW's Avatar Poster
    There driver must act different between the 2 cards then! because i use the 41.09 as well!! anyway sorry i could'nt help .

heres a larger img anyway

http://photo.anort.com/photos/mark1/original/36972.jpg

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, must be a difference between the two cards I guess. In that TV output tab you show, I only get the option of screen positioning, not screen size. Oh well. Thanks for your help mate.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Hmmmm I have the same card...
    I have to reduce the screen size from 1024 x 768
    to 800 x 600 to get it to work.. dunno if that helps

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Skillian

I have the very same problem and I don't know how to fix it either.

I guess I could try the screen size reduction.. but that is not how I want my computer monitor to look on a regular basis.

That image of screen size adjustments that dark shadow posted is exactly what we need.

I fear that it is not available on our card. or at least my card GeForce2MX/MX400 card.

When upgrading to the 41.09 driver I noticed a strain on my display quickness or resources.

Dragging boxes around is slower. Notice this?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    It should be noted that my video card seems to auto detect what I am doing with my computer and adjust the tv-out according.

It is somewhat useless for looking at your computer screen in a traditional fashion, but it does go into full screen mode and show the entire movie screen properly. Since that is why I have it hooked up in the first place that is all i care about i guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12