Thread: Need Help Again!with Mohaa

Hi

Problem 1: I cant burn the second iso file to a cd. I have a 900mb cd but on nero it wount work burning,,,is there a crack to extend the nero burning size????

Problem 2: When i try to install mohaa from the first iso file from a cd it goes fine until when ita ask me for the next cd(which i cant burn) or the file path....i can use the path on the pc, if so how do i write the path

it takes ages!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    have u done this:
    Extract the cd2 iso file to a folder using ISO Buster... Than use nero to burn them files... When I did that the files should fit on a regular cd as it isnt even bigger than 700mb

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by poli@17 March 2003 - 23:22
    have u done this:
    Extract the cd2 iso file to a folder using ISO Buster... Than use nero to burn them files... When I did that the files should fit on a regular cd as it isnt even bigger than 700mb
    I wouldn't advise doing that because if the original CD had a copy protection and you burn the image file like that, then you can very well kiss the burned CD goodbye. It will most surely not work because copy protections like bad sectors won't be copied to the CD.

@roblink
    To burn a 900 MB CD, your CD-Writer must support overburn.
    But I don't think you need a 900 MB CD because .iso and .bin files usually are bigger than 700 MB, but they will always fit in a 700 MB (80 minute) CD without overburn.

You can also try Daemon-Tools to emulate a CD drive and run the image file from your hard drive, without burning it onto a CD.