Thread: Somthing Wrong With Outlook Express

i dont know wthats wrong can some help me

when i try to open it, and error pop up.

Image Resized
    [img]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6974/untitled59.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Had problems to-day with outlook also...i could receive mail but i could not send any..i kept getting the same error message...but it seems to be working now
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Get IncrediMail, alot better. I used to get that error but not with IM. "Your email will come alive". Lots of features.

Or if you get Office 2003, it fixes the error.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Incredimail is as succeptable to viruse attacks as Outlook Express, as it is basically a fancy addon for outlook express, it uses the same processes etc...i tried Incredimail....but it seemed a little buggy.....it also kept trying to "phone home" all the time....when it came time to unistall it took quite a bit to remove all of the hidden registeries....it loads more shit into your registry than $soft.....some people have no issues with it....but i didn"t like it
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    mate all that error means is that your isp mail server is down , just wait a while and try again , if it continue's contact you isp for tech assistance

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Thanks man

Damn ISP is pissing me off going to bitch to them today