Thread: Im Back In The House

Poster
    You probably know this already but the other week my computer blew up...

...well ...just the CDRW/DVD combo drive and my 2 harddrives with everything on them lost....

but finally ...today i got all my stuff back... free of charge of course... thanks to a good ol 5 year warrenty that i can't remember paying for lol.

So yeah...IM BACK>.... cool ay? whats changed since i left?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Who are you?

Do we know you?

Welcome back. Hope you are busy dl'ing all those GB's you lost.

Edit: just realised you probably missed the board hack. 3 weeks of posts lost cos the last good backup was 19th May.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    hhahaha

i think i read that... one of the mods flipped out and started deleting everything!?

lol

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Dray_04@17 June 2004 - 10:14
    hhahaha

i think i read that... one of the mods flipped out and started deleting everything!?

lol
    That's what it looked like at first, seems his account was hacked while he was away from the board for a few days, busy with exams.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Welcome back!
    But I don't understand...
    Your "back in the house", so you were locked out that entire time?!? that's insane...

Welcome back man
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate