Thread: Could Someone Make Me A Sig Please

:helpsmile: Hi i want one to go across full width off the top and 1 1/2" to 2" high with the ... The Hunter.... in it. The site will have links to programs and games and links to friends sites on it i would love backgound to be light not dark if possible with clear fancy writing that stands out. If you need more info leave a message thanks if you can help :helpsmile: everyone can make one then i can choose the best

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    come on someone must have some ideas and be able to make one for me

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Debaser
    Something a little different

It's not done, couldn't think of much to put in the sceond screen, so if you like it and have any ideas on what to add just ask

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    I like what you have done so far, could you make writing fancy and a color that stands out a little more. If you can think of anything else to put in with links, programs and games you can. Its no hurry and thanks for your good work

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by The_Hunter@17 June 2004 - 22:08
    I like what you have done so far, could you make writing fancy and a color that stands out a little more. If you can think of anything else to put in with links, programs and games you can. Its no hurry and thanks for your good work
    If you give me something to go on or work with I can make you a sig for you.

1. You want your username on the sig?
    2. Any kind of picture, gif, etc..
    3. What do you want the sig to say?

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    I just made this one for Volskid2002..what ya think..

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    That looks good newcster68 keep up the good work. Well what i am after is a sig to go across the top about 2" high with the .....The Hunter.... in it cant really think of any gif maybe you can find something to suite. The site will mainly have links to all types of programs, games p2p music programs and things like that, and anyone who would like to put a link on it to there site if it turns out ok. I am only learning so i might have fun doing it. Can only use yahoo site builder at the moment so am limited to what i can do.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Debaser
    Ok heres my contribution, touched up the writing and added a background, and a few other small details, hope you like it.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Originally posted by The_Hunter@17 June 2004 - 23:11
    That looks good newcster68 keep up the good work. Well what i am after is a sig to go across the top about 2" high with the .....The Hunter.... in it cant really think of any gif maybe you can find something to suite. The site will mainly have links to all types of programs, games p2p music programs and things like that, and anyone who would like to put a link on it to there site if it turns out ok. I am only learning so i might have fun doing it. Can only use yahoo site builder at the moment so am limited to what i can do.
    So, your not really wanting a Sig but a Board Banner for the top of your forum right? or am I still confused...sorry been up all day and Im getting tired.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Originally posted by Haz@18 June 2004 - 04:31
    Something a little different

It's not done, couldn't think of much to put in the sceond screen, so if you like it and have any ideas on what to add just ask
    nice one Haz