Thread: Kazaalite.kpp Problem Opening

It started a few nights ago, and I'm really not sure as to why. I'm running WINXP Home edition. I started up Kazaa fully intending to download the movie "Kazaam!" just to see how ridiculous it really was, and found that I got that very considerate windows XP error form:

"KazaaLite.kpp has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the newest version of K-Lite, and clicking the option that deletes the previous registry keys and I still get the error message. Kazaa Lite K++ refuses to open for me and I have no idea why. Any clues, anybody?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    just a shot in the dark but try something like adaware...run it and see if anything is f*ckin your kazaa up...let me know

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I already did that numerous times. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled with different versions of KLite and Kazaa Lite Resurrection...I've even downloaded RegSupreme and cleaned up my registry. I STILL get the error. This is horrible! Somebody must have the solution!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    erm...i am now struggling to think of an answer...try downloading kazaa media desktop just to see if it is def kazaa lite that has the prob...install it. then if that comes up with an error, i'd say it was xp giving you a problem, not kazaa...

Have you try installing any updates for xp? I am not an expert, just trying to think of a few things off the top of my head!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I appreciate the effort, and thank you. I know it IS Kazaa Lite and Ressurection and...all forms of Kazaa Lite because I downloaded Clean KMD just for shits and giggles and it worked like a charm. I don't like Kazaa Media Desktop though... Plus, this stupid .kpp file has given me too much trouble. I want to know why, and how to help others with the same problem.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Not_A_Slave@20 June 2004 - 18:29
    I appreciate the effort, and thank you. I know it IS Kazaa Lite and Ressurection and...all forms of Kazaa Lite because I downloaded Clean KMD just for shits and giggles and it worked like a charm. I don't like Kazaa Media Desktop though... Plus, this stupid .kpp file has given me too much trouble. I want to know why, and how to help others with the same problem.
    Same thing has been happening to, where did you get that clean kazaa program from?