Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Terminal

Keikan's Avatar ........
    This movie looks very interesting has anyone seen it?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Nope but think I'll check it out.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    Link to the movie here.
    Nope this is not My genre, but Tom Hanks is a great actor and Zeta-Jones is hot

BOT

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I'll be watching it.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    This movie is released in theatres but it's not on ircspy or packetnews yet
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@19 June 2004 - 14:24
    Link to the movie here.

BOT
    yeh i agree tom hanks is a great actor, i liked all of his movies specialy forest gump, cast away and saving private rayen. i dont know why but all of his movies r diffrent i mean thier unique.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Retired
    I think this will be a good one.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+20 June 2004 - 10:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 20 June 2004 - 10:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;B
    [O][T],19 June 2004 - 14:24] Link to the movie here.

BOT
    yeh i agree tom hanks is a great actor, i liked all of his movies specialy forest gump, cast away and saving private rayen. i dont know why but all of his movies r diffrent i mean thier unique. [/b][/quote]
    his acting is in a whole league of it&#39;s own, and ya, this movie is something totally diff. than wat&#39;s being made nowadays, i&#39;m definately gonna go watch it in the theatres

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Am downloading it, almost finished and just to let u guys know its 3 cd&#39;s

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I saw it the other night at the theatres (yea I payed for it )...he does a really good russian accent (I would know, my mom&#39;s side of the family is nothing but russians who can&#39;t really speak english.) I think the movie has alot of funny parts, but I don&#39;t see why they had to add that little thing with the dad...nobody does that for their dad (you guys will see it.) Overall, the movie is entertaining, but don&#39;t expect to be wowed or want to add it to your dvd (vcd) collection , I guess if you like tom hanks you won&#39;t be dissapointed by his performance, even though the movie is very fake in alot of ways.
    &quot;If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it&#39;s a victory&#33;&quot; -old Irish wisdom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast