Thread: Html Protector

MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Anyone know of a good HTML Protector? I want to disable the right click to protect my graphics on my website and have a box pop up when you right click that you customize what you want it to say like "Copyright blah blah blah" on it. And maybe disable 'print screen'. I tried Antsoft HTML Protector but when I tested the page it was completely blank. Any help appreciated.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/index.html

pritty much everything you need is there.. also it has some other very nice stuff too. I've been using that site for years

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    It annoys me that some people enabled this utter crap on their webpages, disabling right clicking, JScript boxes, etc. There is no complete way you can secure your website, the source code can be seen by anyone, if you're so worried about someone stealing it, don't make it available to the public. -_-

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by NightStalker@19 June 2004 - 14:41
    It annoys me that some people enabled this utter crap on their webpages, disabling right clicking, JScript boxes, etc. There is no complete way you can secure your website, the source code can be seen by anyone, if you're so worried about someone stealing it, don't make it available to the public. -_-
    this is correct. what you are trying to do is impossible.

also when people try to protect the images or the html source on their websites then it just makes others even more determined to try and steal it
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    That is so true. People want what they can`t have. I say don`t try "protecting" it. It will give you the most protection.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by MusicChick@19 June 2004 - 08:56
    I tried Antsoft HTML Protector but when I tested the page it was completely blank.
    that's the only way to protect your site