Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Too Happy?

  1. #1
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    I keep getting told I'm too cheerful

    I get told online and at work

    How can anyone be too cheerful? Would'nt you much rather see someone whos says "Good Morning how are you, is'nt it a wonderful day" than someone who just grunts at you?

    Today I've been called

    A cheerful shit
    Happy harry
    Laughing boy

    People have askked me if I'm on drugs
    Can they have some of what I'm on etc etc

    All this for nothing more than a happy face, a nice big smile and a warm welcome

    What gives? :helpsmile:

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 15:12
    How can anyone be too cheerful? Would'nt you much rather see someone whos says "Good Morning how are you, is'nt it a wonderful day" than someone who just grunts at you?
    *grunts*

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    dont worry this happens to me all the time !!!

    esp when i laugh to myself till i go cross-eyed and rock bac k and forth
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+19 June 2004 - 14:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 19 June 2004 - 14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 15:12
    How can anyone be too cheerful? Would&#39;nt you much rather see someone whos says "Good Morning how are you, is&#39;nt it a wonderful day" than someone who just grunts at you?
    *grunts* [/b][/quote]
    Keep it in the pr0n thread please.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@19 June 2004 - 15:13

    *grunts*
    Pig?

    @Gems........No it&#39;s not cos I giggle to myself, it&#39;s cos I&#39;m cheerful and everyone else is just fecking miserable

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Jonno, do you ever have a bad day, a bad mood, fall over? Swear?
    Cry? Make mistakes? Get smacked in the mouth?

    There must be something you don&#39;t have?

    I mean, your a hero, with an enormous penis (that splits 5 condoms) which means
    it HAS TO BE bigger than my head, your uber-funny, everybody wants to cuddle
    you, your the hardest person you have met, you work 7 days a week (still don&#39;t
    know what as)...

    I wish I was you...
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 15:18

    @Gems........No it&#39;s not cos I giggle to myself, it&#39;s cos I&#39;m cheerful and everyone else is just fecking miserable

    Jonno B)
    k its just me then
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Withcheese+19 June 2004 - 15:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 19 June 2004 - 15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@19 June 2004 - 14:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @19 June 2004 - 15:12
    How can anyone be too cheerful? Would&#39;nt you much rather see someone whos says "Good Morning how are you, is&#39;nt it a wonderful day" than someone who just grunts at you?

    *grunts*
    Keep it in the pr0n thread please.[/b][/quote]
    NOt quite sure what you mean so I&#39;ll just assume you are a porcuspheliac

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    @Ben...........Yes I do have bad days, I&#39;m having one today, kinda glad you showed up

    @Gems........Yeah but we likes ya You can&#39;t help being odd

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 June 2004 - 15:22
    @Gems........Yeah but we likes ya You can&#39;t help being odd

    Jonno B)
    yey

    but i prefer the word &#39;special&#39;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •