Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holy Shit!

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    eeerrrr... who cares what speed he got he knows if hes lying or not :music1:

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster
    i see you were dl freddy vs jason dvdrip xvid
    u lied about the upload thing because if u look at it closely the upload rate is between 10-40 or so and its more closely to 10 if it was to 25 or more it would be closer to the middle

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    The moreyou choke your upload speed the faster you download thats how it works
    for a few clients any way the more poeple you candownload from the faster you can go with like just hope there not on dial up

i am down loading at 5/6 yep from 1 seed and its a huge file so i still got 80+ hours to go who cares no one

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Voetsek@23 June 2004 - 03:59
    The moreyou choke your upload speed the faster you download thats how it works
    wrong. that is only in some cases

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    seems to depend on the client some now seem to stop this

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster
    yup ur right. some clients wont allow this

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    how the hell do you people get these speeds?????? i got adsl but using BT the highest i usually get is around 40kbps, at the moment ive ones running at 2kbps.
    please tell me how you get such high speeds

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Getting 871 (total speed) Bittornado adsl/slow shows 33 peers 1 seed

clocked 952 weeeeeeeeeeee Total speed ok

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Ok i am stupid if i was able to do the screen grab thing i would tell me how and i will try to prove it then like how to post that stupid yes do i care NO does it matter no

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Originally posted by exo_body@24 June 2004 - 01:26
    how the hell do you people get these speeds?????? i got adsl but using BT the highest i usually get is around 40kbps, at the moment ive ones running at 2kbps.
    please tell me how you get such high speeds 
    On ADSL it would be virtually impossible to have a speed of higher than 64KB/s (because 512 divided by 8 is 64). And that's assuming everything is functioning at its best.
    Maybe the person now has only a 56K connection.

Oh and to do a screen-grab, you press Print Screen, go to Paint and press Edit > Paste, save it as a JPEG file, then upload the picture it somewhere.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast