Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 3 Problem On Pc

I downloaded PES3 two times and still gives me the error message that it cant find \dat\data_s.afs file, i looked myself in the cd and found that there is a data s.asf file in the dat folder....whats whrong???

2. Games   -   #2
    did you burn it, or did you mount it? I've found that some games (when mounted) try to look for some files under the real cd-drive, rather than the virtual one, once burned the problem goes away (eg: euro 2004, sam sh*t happenned to me.) Other than that, try downloading the cd from a different place, sometimes although the .sfv checks out, the file is f*cked up anyways, so you have to find a different place to get it from.

your problem might be different, but this has happenned to me several times.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

3. Games   -   #3
    I mounted it, and i dint have the problem with euro 2004.

4. Games   -   #4
    well, I would take my chance and burn it (what's a couple cd's right ) it's like a 50/50 that is the problem.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    yea m8 ..i burnt mine,it works fine!!