Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netherland

Retired
    A very good 1st half BUT

WHY OH WHY TAKE ROBBEN OUT WHY HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE FIELD changed him for Bosfelt

All I can say that we are out of the EC because of that VERY STUPID Advocaat !!!

yes its still not for 100% sure we are out but who cares? we failed today its over..

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@19 June 2004 - 22:58
    All I can say that we are out of the EC because of that VERY STUPID Advocaat !!!

I agree with you , the only good Advocaat is a drink

Just a grateful user!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@20 June 2004 - 00:58
    A very good 1st half BUT

WHY OH WHY TAKE ROBBEN OUT WHY HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE FIELD changed him for Bosfelt
    Bosvelt can't do anything about that IKE, he just got in because he was ordered to. All the players disagreed the decission of advocaat. Before the tournament started i already stated why the Dutch won't win this. Advocaat just proved all my points

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Can I be the first to say......................

Come on the England

5. Lounge   -   #5
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb@20 June 2004 - 14:35
    Come on the England
    Seconded.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Well if you didný see the game last night you missed at least one of the most beautifull games EVER, played in the eurochampionship end rounds.
    Both teams played on the attack, nice action and good goals, plenty of chances and great skills. Everything the english team hasn't shown this far

7. Lounge   -   #7
    lynx's Avatar .
    I drew Czech Republic in a sweepstake. So far I'm the only one with a team in the quarter finals.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by jetje@20 June 2004 - 16:57
    Well if you didný see the game last night you missed at least one of the most beautifull games EVER, played in the eurochampionship end rounds.
    Both teams played on the attack, nice action and good goals, plenty of chances and great skills. Everything the english team hasn't shown this far
    I did see the game last night and it was a cracker

who edited out my laughter??

9. Lounge   -   #9
    the match was an excellent example of how games should not be refereed, how the offside rule should not be enforced, how not to defend, and how not to manage a team, but goalkeeping, shooting, and crossing were all excellent

10. Lounge   -   #10
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    I feel bad for Holland (and not only becasue I predicted that they would win )

but COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast