Thread: Final Fantasy 6

IAB
    Does anybody know where to get a FF6 ROM for the Play Station?

2. Games   -   #2
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    Originally posted by IAB@20 June 2004 - 00:31
    Does anybody know where to get a FF6 ROM for the Play Station?
    try coolroms, cherry roms, or emmuconnect. u can even get it off kazaa? i think its a jap game so u will have to go to a site called dejap to get a patch

3. Games   -   #3
    IAB
    cherryroms is for SNES, emmuconect doesn't work, and in coolrom I vote correctly but it says I'm not voting correctly

4. Games   -   #4
    Debaser
    Final Fantasy 6? That's 3 (in the US), and it was for the SNES not the Playstation. So finding a rom for it should be easy.

5. Games   -   #5
    IAB
    Originally posted by Haz@20 June 2004 - 09:21
    Final Fantasy 6? That's 3 (in the US), and it was for the SNES not the Playstation. So finding a rom for it should be easy.
    Final Fantasy 6(3) later came out for the PS as a double pack called Final Fantasy Anthology

6. Games   -   #6
    drjogalog's Avatar Been here before?
    The final fantasy game for playstation you are looking for is on the suprnova site as a bit torrent. Just search under "final" in the PSX section of games. At the moment there doesnt seem to be any seeds but with 48 peers im sure there will be a few full copys to download. Like IAB says it is called Final Fantasy Anthology.
    It takes something bad to realize something good.

7. Games   -   #7
    IAB
    Originally posted by drjogalog@21 June 2004 - 13:20
    The final fantasy game for playstation you are looking for is on the suprnova site as a bit torrent. Just search under "final" in the PSX section of games. At the moment there doesnt seem to be any seeds but with 48 peers im sure there will be a few full copys to download. Like IAB says it is called Final Fantasy Anthology.
    hey man how do I use these torrent files? I downloaded the X-Files season 1 but it's saved as s01(1). torrent so how can I watch it?

BTW: Great website

8. Games   -   #8
    Debaser
    Originally posted by IAB+21 June 2004 - 12:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IAB &#064; 21 June 2004 - 12:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-drjogalog@21 June 2004 - 13:20
    hey man how do I use these torrent files? I downloaded the X-Files season 1 but it&#39;s saved as s01(1). torrent so how can I watch it?

BTW: Great website[/b][/quote]
    You need to download Bittorrent, try this client, after you install it click on the torrent file and it&#39;ll start the download.

And the differences between the anthology version and the SNES version are pretty slim, think the only reason worth getting it is the PS version has those new cutscenes, but thats about it really, so if you don&#39;t care about that get the SNES rom, LOT less of a headache.