Total Cumulative Posts 5,600
    ( 0.71% of total forum posts )
    Posts per day 10.4
    Joined 1 January 2003
    Most active in Lounge
    5899 posts in this forum
    ( 66% of this member's active posts )
    User's local time 20 June 2004 - 14:56
    Since everyone seems to be showing theirs today I thought I would join in. I have no idea how the figures work. It would seem that my total posts would be

5899/66*100 or roughly 8938 (based on the 66% figure)

However it must be the Total Cumulative Posts figure they are working on, which is 5,600.

Nah, I don't understand it.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Just call me Sir Cheese B) (or Julian if you've been reading other threads).

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Plus we all lost a lot of posts in the big delete

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @JP.........Yup, it's based on total, which like I said makes those of us who have been here a while and very active since long before posts counted in the lounge will be shown as less of a member than someone with not as many posts but joined after or just before the posts started counting in the lounge....yes?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 June 2004 - 14:02
    less of a member
    unfeasably less I think you'll find

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Ah I got it, total posts of those posted in this thread (cos I can't be arsed to look)

8937 JP

7225 Dan

6632 Jonno

But I not got 5 stars :'(

*stamps feet*

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 June 2004 - 13:02
    @JP.........Yup, it's based on total, which like I said makes those of us who have been here a while and very active since long before posts counted in the lounge will be shown as less of a member than someone with not as many posts but joined after or just before the posts started counting in the lounge....yes?

Jonno B)
    C'mon Jonno you must be above the using things like stars/post counts to judge members on. If others want to see it that way that is their look out.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+20 June 2004 - 15:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 20 June 2004 - 15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@20 June 2004 - 13:02
    @JP.........Yup, it&#39;s based on total, which like I said makes those of us who have been here a while and very active since long before posts counted in the lounge will be shown as less of a member than someone with not as many posts but joined after or just before the posts started counting in the lounge....yes?

Jonno B)
    C&#39;mon Jonno you must be above the using things like stars/post counts to judge members on. If others want to see it that way that is their look out. [/b][/quote]
    Jonno judges members

Can you work from a photograph, or does it have to be in person (or indeed in a person, if so would that person have to be you).

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Honest truth Cheese?........I did&#39;nt even know what my post count was until last week when someone asked, but I did like my stars I earnt them
    I never moaned when the board went down and lost posts cos I had no idea what posts I&#39;d lost and realised it was no ones fault so why complain about something that does&#39;nt matter to you?

And of course I don&#39;t judge people on that, jesus all said and done you DO know me better than that

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    You can have my stars, Jonno, asi don&#39;t give a feck&#33;&#33;

That should get you up to eight stars&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast