Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Partities Maken

FlyingDutchman's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@20 June 2004 - 16:36
    I don't know for sure what he is asking but it looks like he wants to partition an external HD. That can be done in Windows XP. Start>Control Panel>Administrative tools>Computer Management>Disk Management.
    Too bad it isn't 'bout air-cooling.

Now I'll have to stay away from this one

VB, he wrote there is 3 GB of data already present on the disk; otherwise you all got the gist of it.

Have fun!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by FlyingDutchman+20 June 2004 - 12:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlyingDutchman @ 20 June 2004 - 12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@20 June 2004 - 16:36
    I don&#39;t know for sure what he is asking but it looks like he wants to partition an external HD. That can be done in Windows XP. Start>Control Panel>Administrative tools>Computer Management>Disk Management.
    Too bad it isn&#39;t &#39;bout air-cooling.

Now I&#39;ll have to stay away from this one

VB, he wrote there is 3 GB of data already present on the disk; otherwise you all got the gist of it.

Have fun&#33; [/b][/quote]
    ok, u sure? in that case, don&#39;t do VB&#39;s way, cause you will loose teh data, do it with partition magic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12