Thread: Check This Out Guys

i recently bought this gamecube of ebay

i have coldfeet and need your opinion

i recently tried to leave feedback and got the message that he wasn't a registered

user anymore.

here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

he's send me e-mails that the system is shipped out'

should i worry?

2. Games   -   #2
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    when did he ship it out?

3. Games   -   #3
    i won it monday the 14th, shipped wednesday

4. Games   -   #4
    my cousin got fucked pretty bad on ebay once (127 bucks for some hunting scope that never came,) so I would worry about it, only a littlebit though, it does not happen that often . If it does not show there's very little you can do about it, except report that email to everything you can think of that might give him trouble, does the FBI care??
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

5. Games   -   #5
    im not so sure but the paypal i used has protection and so does my credit card

so if he doesn't give me it the credit card company can take that money back!

no questions asked! anyhow how did your cousin deal with that, what did he do?

ps- so i shouldn't worry right?

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Slug03@20 June 2004 - 19:06
    im not so sure but the paypal i used has protection and so does my credit card

so if he doesn't give me it the credit card company can take that money back!

no questions asked! anyhow how did your cousin deal with that, what did he do?

ps- so i shouldn't worry right?
    I think you're covered...my cousin lost his money, they made him pay for it, and he could'nt do anything about it ...fuckers, this was back in '02.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

7. Games   -   #7
    Pay Pal is covered up to £200 english so thats like $320 for free anything above that has a charge, your safe.