Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Happened To Monica Lewinsky?

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Clinton just came out with a autobiography, his wife did one a two years earlier
    Clintons book is sold out before its in the shops, Clintons to make millions.

Where is Monica?

What has Happened to her?

Was she not the Heroin that Cracked the Establishement?

Iguess not......Madalena

What have we learnt?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    erm don't suck the presidents cawk because you will always come out worse and you'll never get the stain out?
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

3. Lounge   -   #3
    " ahhh...monicaaaa, get out from under my desk, im trryin to type somthing."....ermm i dont know where she could be.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    The stain on monica`s dress was`nt actually clintons man fat.It was cockaleeky soup.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    After unreasonable payment demands for her services......correction story...... the press in a strangly ironic twist blew her off

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Still trying to get the stain out. Hey about the auction and that dress.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    She's on a diet and can't be disturbed.

Actually, I heard Clinton paid her to be quiet for 6 months so he can sell books.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4@21 June 2004 - 21:43
    She's on a diet and can't be disturbed.

Actually, I heard Clinton paid her to be quiet for 6 months so he can sell books.
    How the mighty have fallen, a job in Waterstones.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+21 June 2004 - 15:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 21 June 2004 - 15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@21 June 2004 - 21:43
    She&#39;s on a diet and can&#39;t be disturbed.

How the mighty have fallen, a job in Waterstones.[/b][/quote]
    And deservedly so.

I hear he&#39;s quite a salesman:

Offers some astounding incentives, and collects lots of phone numbers in return-

"Just tell me where you live, darlin&#39;-I&#39;ll come an&#39; read it to you myself...."
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #10
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by j2k4@21 June 2004 - 18:40

And deservedly so.

I hear he&#39;s quite a salesman:

Offers some astounding incentives, and collects lots of phone numbers in return-

"Just tell me where you live, darlin&#39;-I&#39;ll come an&#39; read it to you myself...."
    Oh come now J2 we both know you&#39;ll have a copy on the coffee table soon

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast