Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow!

I just wanted to say WOW!!!!!!!!!! - I'm very new to all this and I am so impressed with the standed of knowledge out there ---- Just browesing about I can see there is so much to understand, people like me are never going to be able to understand all this sort of stuff.

Just wanted to say well done and PLEASE don't forget that a lot of us new people will need to be helped as though we are baby's just learning to walk.

THANKS Debby.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    Stick around and enjoy!It's addicting.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Welcome to the forum. Don't worry there will always be people here to help. All you have to do is ask.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Yes, Welcome aboard. All of us were new at some point and should remember that. My words of wisdom are always join, watch, listen and then interact. It is always best to sit back and watch what happens then join in when you feel you have something to give or share. You started out just right, saying hello is never a bad thing and we always welcome more folks to the best forum around. Glad you joined and glad I am here to interact with you, this place does get addicting, so start out slow and try to build up your immune system.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Forum Star
    I'm moving this topic to the Lounge for more views and replies.

Welcome Debby, we need more girls/women here to keep the boys under control.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Welcome Deb-
    This IS a great place.

I will try to help right away by recommending the FAQs (in your spare time). As is pointed out continuously by the vets here, "FAQs-good, and good for you, too".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #7
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Hi Debby, this is a really spiffy internet community and the average age of users here is a little bit older than a lot of other internet communities, and that is a good thing.

Let's see here, I lurked, then joined, then posted twice and flamed somebody, then next thing you know I am a board god and chat operator.

All your dreams can coem true here at the k-lite board.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

8. Lounge   -   #8
    ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    What's "I'm flabbergasted!!"

Sounds like fun...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Welcome to the forum, Debby. I'm sure you know more than you think. There are topics that need a fresh perspective on things. Anyway... Enjoy.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by ClubDiggler@19 March 2003 - 00:56
    What's "I'm flabbergasted!!"

Sounds like fun...
    Break it down:
    Flab(ber): We know what that is-not too appealing.
    Gas: We know what this is, too-still no appeal.
    Ted: Who's he?
    It just doesn't work, not even using "new" math.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast