Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driv3r

Poster
    I'm trying to get hold of it from Blockbusters to rent before I buy apparently the games shit.

Gamespot gives it a score on 5.4
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/driver3...x.html?q=driv3r

I can't say from first hand experiance yet but from what I've heard so far don't waste your money GTA:SA will wipe the floor with it.

I could tell the soon as screen shots of Driv3r came out the graphics looked tacky and unfinished maybe with AA x6 enabled on the PC it could sort some of that problem out?
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

2. Games   -   #12
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    My friend bought it for PS2 and its pretty crappy enough said.

3. Games   -   #13
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I have the Xbox version and the graphics are good, and the it has 3 huge citys. The games story mode is really lame. It basically the same thing over and over again. The only thing i like it Director thing. You can film crashes and stuff, witch is cool. In Take a Ride its like GTA:VC with better graphics, but it still sucks.

My friends brother rented it on the PS2 and its really the first time i have seen a differance between PS2 and XBOX. The grapics are all downgraded. Just dosent look good.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    PS2 graphics are starting to hold back all good games now, I think the biggest example to date is GTA:Vice.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

5. Games   -   #15
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by AcID ZeR0@4 July 2004 - 03:25
    PS2 graphics are starting to hold back all good games now, I think the biggest example to date is GTA:Vice.
    I think the reason the PS2 held back, is becuase theres alot to load. There no loading time between areas, and everthing is streemed. Since the HDD is not big, and many people dont have it. Less things are possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12