Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Supernova.org

  1. #1
    This sounds pretty good. The only problem is that it costs 35 dollars for a lifetime membership. Does anybody have this and think its good. Also, does anyone know whre to get it for free. Thanks

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    thats all a bunch of BS.

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,068
    Originally posted by crazyfool689@22 June 2004 - 22:02
    This sounds pretty good. The only problem is that it costs 35 dollars for a lifetime membership. Does anybody have this and think its good. Also, does anyone know whre to get it for free. Thanks
    what??? since when. u do not have to pay for suprnova or indeed any filesharing product that is worth having.
    Shut that cuntís mouth or Iíll come over there and fuckstart her head.

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,068
    also if ur thinking of the well know bit torrent suprnova, the one ur looking at is nothing to do with it. its a scam page ur looking at
    Shut that cuntís mouth or Iíll come over there and fuckstart her head.

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Supernova.org = SCAM, FAKE, BULLSHIT
    Suprnova.org = The 'original' site were you can get free torrent links.

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    ok thanks i thought it sounded like a scam since it isnt ever mentioned on this forum

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,068
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@22 June 2004 - 22:10
    Supernova.org = SCAM, FAKE, BULLSHIT
    Suprnova.org = The 'original' site were you can get free torrent links.
    just to add as well that the address for suprnova.org is just that with no www

    www.s*prnova.org takes u to the scam site again
    Shut that cuntís mouth or Iíll come over there and fuckstart her head.

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Birmingham
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,305
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@22 June 2004 - 23:29
    just to add as well that the address for suprnova.org is just that with no www

    www.s*prnova.org takes u to the scam site again
    actually it takes me to suprnova and not to some scam site

    You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines


    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    muchspl2
    Guest
    spywear owneds your ass
    www.whatever.com = whatever.com
    ie no difference, try running spysweeper to remove your infestation

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,068
    Originally posted by muchspl2@23 June 2004 - 06:52
    spywear owneds your ass
    www.whatever.com = whatever.com
    ie no difference, try running spysweeper to remove your infestation
    spyware never owns my ass...

    my mistake, i wrote .com instead of .org
    Shut that cuntís mouth or Iíll come over there and fuckstart her head.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •